EXO
Hai hai~ I know it's EXO's one year anniversary too... But I dont really have anything to say... So yeah. Awkward here >< just wanted to make a post to commemorate it (:
Tbvh I used to think that EXO debuted on first April Ohkay :p
Well, I guess I hope the EXO's gonna have a comeback soon, and that SM's treating them well (: and also that they're all healthy now, none are starving and that they're not suffering from fatigue either. Really hope that they're happy too (:
I don't really know what to say... Urgh. But I guess I wanna thank them too, for being with me the past year, even though I didn't really pay attention to them in the start. But yeah, thanks for all the great shows to watch (:
It's late and I guess I have to go now (): love ya~
Together we'll make history~
Hope™
Tbvh I used to think that EXO debuted on first April Ohkay :p
Well, I guess I hope the EXO's gonna have a comeback soon, and that SM's treating them well (: and also that they're all healthy now, none are starving and that they're not suffering from fatigue either. Really hope that they're happy too (:
I don't really know what to say... Urgh. But I guess I wanna thank them too, for being with me the past year, even though I didn't really pay attention to them in the start. But yeah, thanks for all the great shows to watch (:
It's late and I guess I have to go now (): love ya~
Together we'll make history~
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment