Bus

Hey (: I don't mean to be a bitch or anything, but right now I'm sitting beside an idiot who can't read English._. The seat freaking says one adult + one child only please . I know I'm not legal yet ,but that doesn't mean I'm a child right??!!

Then the lady still come sit next to me, and then can still smile and say "the seat very small Hor" IN ENGLISH. Omg if I was never thought respect I would've smacked her upside the head and tell her to freaking read the sign ._. Hey, this is not as disrespectful ohkay !lol .I used lady instead of woman

OH THANK GOD SHE FINALLY LEFT.

Just hope no one will sit beside me again (it would be ohkay if it was someone skinny though lol) haha ohkay someone just put a box on the seat :p

Don't want to put my bag on the seat cos I now in school uni, later kena stomp haha. I don't do it on normal basis either anyway .

Hope that those boliao people won't take this and send to my school and whatever Shit ._. No offence (: i guess it might take some time to find out what school I'm from? Cos I don't think I've mentioned it recently.... unless you count sports day. OH SHIT DID I EVEN BLOG ABOUT SPORTS DAY :O I think I haven't T.T so sorry D:

Haha I'll go now. Bai~

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you #nowplaying :D

Hope™

Ps. Lol awkward. Someone's sitting beside me again and she was like 'what stop u alighting at?' She's alighting one stop after me lol .poor thing... she carry so many things..she oso student Keke

Comments