April Fools'
So today was a pretty fun day.. .hehe.tried to trick sooooooooooooo many teachers but pretty much failed LOL Anyways, there's something kindda important that I wanna say: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Hey... erm... I wanna tell u this... But i dunno how... Erm.. how should i start >.< Err.. This is seriously very important... but... I really have to tell you something Its very urgent... I cant hold it in anymore longer :( erm... So can i ask you now? >.< Wait... Erm...maybe... Haiz... :( err okay... Let see how it goes :|but wait... Promise me u wont hate me nor ignore me after i tell u this... Maybe you would :( should i really tell you or keep it to myself? :/ Erm... Nah... maybe some other time... Maybe i should... Urghhh!!! Fine... I will~ I... I... I... Want you to know that... YOU HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME READING THIS MEANINGLESS SHYT! Now go foward it to your frens n prank them!!!^^ anyway happy april fools!!! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! :D I know that was damn fucking lame but I can't help it~ Elizabeth sent it to me and your magnificent author got bored :p Sarangi mworago? Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment