T-T just now Nuest was on inkigayo and my dad only changed back to one after the whole intro part (where minhyun's sitting on the chair as everything) was overD:
Dammit. Ohkay that's not my point of this post. My point is. I can't fucking stand how he just accuses everyone of lipsyncing. Like yea sure, those amazing people do lipsync sometimes. Nobody's perfect lag. What if they had a sore throat that day? What if there were technical issues? Hat if the dance is fucking tiring? YOU DO NOT FUCKING INSULT SOMEONE LIKE THAT WHEN HE OR SHE SUFFERED SO MUCH TEDIOUS TRAINING, "BATTLED" WITH FELLOW TRAINEES AND MAYBE EVEN THEIR FRIENDS JUST TO DEBUT. JUST TO ACHIEVE THER DREAMS. YOU DO NOT OHKAY. DO NOT.
I'm sure you guys know by now that I kinds have this (maybe) ridiculous dream of debuting in the kpop industry. So I wanna ask my dad: what if (by some miracle) I really did debut? And then let's say I'm as unfortunate as Jess-Unnie. And you see everyone posting in threads everywhere, insulting me, saying I'm butt-ugly (I wouldn't disagree lol), saying I have no talent (I wouldn't disagree either lol) and that I should just go and die and that me and my band only lipsync. Like seriously. Answer me now how you'd feel. What you'd feel is what the idols and (maybe) their family feel when they read such things about themselves Ohkay.
seriously. You don't know what they've been through. The torturous trainings, the little food they receive, the little sleep they get, the fatigue they experience. Just for one thing - their dream. I really admire them for being able to do this... For being able to endure the trainings. For everything. They're really amazing. Don't talk bad about that if you've never experienced what they've experienced. YOU DO NOT TRAMPLE ON AND DEGRADE SOMEONE'S DREAMS LIKE THAT.
I don't know why I'm reacting so strongly to this...
"Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes"
xoxo
Hope™
Dammit. Ohkay that's not my point of this post. My point is. I can't fucking stand how he just accuses everyone of lipsyncing. Like yea sure, those amazing people do lipsync sometimes. Nobody's perfect lag. What if they had a sore throat that day? What if there were technical issues? Hat if the dance is fucking tiring? YOU DO NOT FUCKING INSULT SOMEONE LIKE THAT WHEN HE OR SHE SUFFERED SO MUCH TEDIOUS TRAINING, "BATTLED" WITH FELLOW TRAINEES AND MAYBE EVEN THEIR FRIENDS JUST TO DEBUT. JUST TO ACHIEVE THER DREAMS. YOU DO NOT OHKAY. DO NOT.
I'm sure you guys know by now that I kinds have this (maybe) ridiculous dream of debuting in the kpop industry. So I wanna ask my dad: what if (by some miracle) I really did debut? And then let's say I'm as unfortunate as Jess-Unnie. And you see everyone posting in threads everywhere, insulting me, saying I'm butt-ugly (I wouldn't disagree lol), saying I have no talent (I wouldn't disagree either lol) and that I should just go and die and that me and my band only lipsync. Like seriously. Answer me now how you'd feel. What you'd feel is what the idols and (maybe) their family feel when they read such things about themselves Ohkay.
seriously. You don't know what they've been through. The torturous trainings, the little food they receive, the little sleep they get, the fatigue they experience. Just for one thing - their dream. I really admire them for being able to do this... For being able to endure the trainings. For everything. They're really amazing. Don't talk bad about that if you've never experienced what they've experienced. YOU DO NOT TRAMPLE ON AND DEGRADE SOMEONE'S DREAMS LIKE THAT.
I don't know why I'm reacting so strongly to this...
"Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes"
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment