New habit
I realise that I have a new habit now .every single time I'm frustrated or stressed ,I feel like playing the piano. No .I'm serious.
I seriously want to play piano now ohkay .but obviously I can't cos I'm in the bus. But when I play piano I don't like randomly bang on the piano one ohkay! I play properly one .like practice lol
I guess that's good news for my piano teacher ?xP
xoxo
Hope™
edit-oh, either that or listening to piano versions of kpop songs? lol
I seriously want to play piano now ohkay .but obviously I can't cos I'm in the bus. But when I play piano I don't like randomly bang on the piano one ohkay! I play properly one .like practice lol
I guess that's good news for my piano teacher ?xP
xoxo
Hope™
edit-oh, either that or listening to piano versions of kpop songs? lol
Comments
Post a Comment