Lost
Whoops >/////< heh^^;;
I got lost on my way to my piano teacher's hse. Apparently ,I'm supposed to take bus 22 and not 23 >< I went all the way to aljunied when I was supposed to go to bedok LOL
So yeah .lesson's pushed until tomorrow morning.
Xian's random corner:
¤there are so many random things I wanna talk about now hehe
¤#nowplaying my love - SKarf
¤oh, change already. It's what I've been looking for - high school musical (don't judge hehe)
¤the man next to me smells like curry o.o
¤I'm wearing one of my OBS shirts :D
¤it's lunch time but I'm not hungry ><
¤the deadline for the nuest dance thing is today
¤idk whether should I still upload :\ my phone's being a bitch and I can't export the video :<
¤I kindda think I should, cos if not it will bug me for the rest of my life
¤my dancing in that video sucks like Shit. Thinking if I should refilm... maybe I should
¤hope that kor won't come home so early so that I can film my video
¤it's lunch but I'm not hungry
¤maybe I should ask kor what time he's coming back. I hope he's not home yet lol
¤I'm going to Nat's hse for cheerleading practice later
¤hope I don't get lost LOL
¤#nowplaying nothing's over - infinite
¤one shot by bap has meaningful lyrics (:
¤if kor is home, maybe I can try to film at Nat's hse
¤hopefully they won't laugh at and judge me :\
¤the lady on my left was sliding towards me lol .glad she realised.
¤I want to buy the teens and teenage magazine
¤I need to pee
¤just now before I started listening to music, dream girl was stuck in my head
¤I'm reaching home soon! \m/
Ohkay I'll go now. Sorry hehe :p
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment