Leotard
Awwwhhhh ): Ohkay so I have ballet lesson on sat sun and mon now, because exam's coming up soon. And I was being worried that my leotard wouldn't dry in time and that I won't have another leotard to wear (since all my old leotards are tooooooo tight for me alr)
And then mum said that if it couldn't dry on time, we'd have to buy another leotard - that made me excited :D I really want another leotard. Like one that I can choose the design and everything. Cos it'll b so pretty ^~^ plus, the ballet school leotard the design not nice one lor. Only one nice only haha. Anyways, so yeah. And then yesterday was like a test to see if my leotard will dry by today. So it's like testing if next week sat it will dry by sun for my ballet lesson. And DAMNIT LEOTARD WHY TOU DRY SO FAST?! D: I really really really wanted a new leotard ): I even went online to sonata to look at the pretty pretty leotards ):
Man.... Really wanted a new leotard ): it's pretty ex though, heh ^^;; sigh... Really hope that we won't be using the same colours for our grade seven exam... I think miss Wah said we might be using the same colours again cos miss ho wants to.... DAMN YOU MISS HO D: we pay u money for new leotard you not happy ah? Keke
Just wish I have relatives that learn ballet that are in higher grades than me... Then they can give me ballet leotards... Huhuhuh ;^;
Aish :\ but on the other hand, I kindda just want another ballet leotard like JUST IN CASE. What if it rains damn heavily and my leotard won't dry in time? Like y'know, really just in case I don't have a leotard to wear to ballet. Because no, I'm not freaking gonna wear my old tight leotard cos it makes me look fucking fat. Like much fatter than I already am ): sigh ):
xoxo
Hope™
And then mum said that if it couldn't dry on time, we'd have to buy another leotard - that made me excited :D I really want another leotard. Like one that I can choose the design and everything. Cos it'll b so pretty ^~^ plus, the ballet school leotard the design not nice one lor. Only one nice only haha. Anyways, so yeah. And then yesterday was like a test to see if my leotard will dry by today. So it's like testing if next week sat it will dry by sun for my ballet lesson. And DAMNIT LEOTARD WHY TOU DRY SO FAST?! D: I really really really wanted a new leotard ): I even went online to sonata to look at the pretty pretty leotards ):
Man.... Really wanted a new leotard ): it's pretty ex though, heh ^^;; sigh... Really hope that we won't be using the same colours for our grade seven exam... I think miss Wah said we might be using the same colours again cos miss ho wants to.... DAMN YOU MISS HO D: we pay u money for new leotard you not happy ah? Keke
Just wish I have relatives that learn ballet that are in higher grades than me... Then they can give me ballet leotards... Huhuhuh ;^;
Aish :\ but on the other hand, I kindda just want another ballet leotard like JUST IN CASE. What if it rains damn heavily and my leotard won't dry in time? Like y'know, really just in case I don't have a leotard to wear to ballet. Because no, I'm not freaking gonna wear my old tight leotard cos it makes me look fucking fat. Like much fatter than I already am ): sigh ):
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment