Kpop
I think I today very lucky hehe.
When I turned on disney channel, it was Jesse :D and then nickelodeon was iCarly and there was Victorious too :D
Then kmtv had kpop dance academy with Tasha and ilhoon. I was so shocked seeing Tasha! :o I've never seen her on tv shows before! Like other than those Singapore ones la. Haha. And in kpop dance academy, they danced to Sherlock! ^~^
Then before I went for ballet there was music bank :D
Just now there was show champion on kmtv, but hello counsellor was on kbs and guess who's the guest? Yup! SHINee :D hehe omg feel so lucky today~~~ :p
I'm being random hehe bai~
xoxo
Hope™
When I turned on disney channel, it was Jesse :D and then nickelodeon was iCarly and there was Victorious too :D
Then kmtv had kpop dance academy with Tasha and ilhoon. I was so shocked seeing Tasha! :o I've never seen her on tv shows before! Like other than those Singapore ones la. Haha. And in kpop dance academy, they danced to Sherlock! ^~^
Then before I went for ballet there was music bank :D
Just now there was show champion on kmtv, but hello counsellor was on kbs and guess who's the guest? Yup! SHINee :D hehe omg feel so lucky today~~~ :p
I'm being random hehe bai~
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment