Irresponsible idiot

WALAO fuck you man what is wrong with you bastard. You cannot find things at the computer table that YOU FUCKING PACKED and then you come and blame me.

I was being honest when I said the last time I saw it was on the table on top of the computer table. And then when I asked to if you saw it when you packed the table, you said I was putting the blame on you.

You think you so 委屈 izzit? Shouldn't I be the 委屈 one fucking bastard? You blame everyone for everything. Never blame yourself. You teach us to take responsibility for our actions yet it's so ironic that you don't ._.

I really haven't used that memory card reader in a really long time Ohkay. My camera kindda went haywire eons ago and I haven't been using it like... Prolly since last year. So I haven't been using those memory card readers. Stop trying to fucking put the blame on others Ohkay.

You now panicking or whatever shit cos you can't read your memory card... Can't you use ur own laptop for it? So irritating omg. Stop blaming people. Ohkay.

🎶did you ever, blame the world but never blame you?🎶 - bet on it by zac efron. YES YOU ARE FUCKING BLAMING THE WORLD

And oh, you just came in and acted like you didn't just fucking blame me for the memory card reader thing. Um. No. Ohkay. You don't act like nothing happened. You always fucking do that. Stop it.

xoxo

Hope™

Comments