Fire - SHINee


i wanna say one thing first - FUCK IT CAME OUT SO LONG AGO AND I DIDN'T KNOW I'M SO SORRY MY BABIES!!!! DDDDDDD; I JUST HAVENT BEEN ON COMPUTER RECENTLY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING AND I'M JUST SO BUSY AND I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THE FULL VERSION CAME OUT UNTIL NATASHA TOLD ME THIS MORNING DDDDDD;

ohkay lemme continue:

SHIT THIS VIDEO IS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH T.T i like the symbolism in the mv (: it's like the candles.. passing on hope to one another, lighting up someone else's life ((((: ohkay fine that might not be the exact meaning behind the candles and everything but that's how i see it to be (:

and can i be part of the audience clapping to the song??? please??? ;~; the singing is so lovely.... and nice... and everything lahfvlinaoiuvqar i may not understand japanese, but this... I SPEAK MUSIC (Y) lol clearly i've gone insane.

oh, and another thing - when they were placing the candles around them, i felt quite worried cos i was afraid that someone was gonna burn him/herself >< hehe ^^;;

i'm really sorry if it seems short but.. what do you want me to do? it's just so... i can't even put it to words ohkay T________________________________________T

xoxo

Hope™

ps. my bro just came back. great >_> hope i can still learn yeobosaeyo. heh.. ):

Comments