Chinese oral

Fuck I am so fucking screwed for chinese oral omg. Fuck man. I won't even be surprised if i failed T.T

Like I'm serious! I'm not making a mountain out of a molehill Ohkay! I didn't fucking understand what the teacher was asking me during 会话 fuckkkkkkkk. And she was like laughing at me ._. I'm thankful it's 张老师 though. Hehe she's so nice (: and I'm also thankful that God let me be able to have an epiphany and be able to recognize the super chim word: 藤. Haha. I was like panicking when I couldn't recognize it when I first read the passage, but then reaching the end I managed to put one and one together and managed to figure out that the word was teng :D must really thank God for that (: also must thank Him for letting me have a nice teacher hehe.

Ohkay idk what now. I really hope all my friends can do well in this test too. That God will help them too (: good luck chingu-deul~

Oh yeah, I forgot to say something haha. Like cos I play w my fingers when I'm nervous, during the exam I bent my left index finger all the way back until it almost touched the back of my hand LOL now my finger damn pain >~<

xoxo

Hope™

Ps. You know for my class tee right? I alr thought of a name to put for my class tee ^~^ I'm using the name hopefullee HEHE (it rhymes :O) can u guess why? LOL yeah, lee Taemin ^~^ and it's also good cos if my parents ask me why I put that, can always say I incorporated my actual name inside :p wow this 'ps' is really long lol

Comments