SHINee Dream Girl

HEY GUESS WHAT GUISE? SHINee'S HAVING A COMEBACK ON 19 FEBRUARY WITH THEIR TITLE SONG DREAM GIRL! At least I hope I got it correct... Haha that's what Kakaotalk told me xD can't wait for their other teaser photos (:

So far only key's is out. And even though I love him, can I just say one thing? KEY I FUCKING HATE YOUR HAIRSTYLE. Why does it have to be center parting???? D: I dislike hairstyles which show the guy's forehead and I oso hate center partings.... Hehehhehehhee ^^;; idek why either o.O just something I noticed... Like last year :p

But one thing is that bap's having a comeback too... Not that I don't like bap, heck they're amazing (: and I'm starting to recognize members! Yay! But it's just that... I think there're more BABYs than Shawols... Idk... Bap has like a HIGE fanbase. Well, they did work for it... And Imma be a selfish bitch for once and say that I really want SHINee to win...... Hehe >< so yeah... Idk.... Rachel agrees with me that bap has a gigantic fanbase and they might probably win SHINee...

Idk. Well, it's not the date yet, so let's just happily do what we want now~ and I'm do not looking forward to school tmr FYI.... Urgh. Can't stand them. Don't you understand the saying "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"? Irritating urgh ):

xoxo

Hope™





Comments