Oops><
Haha it's 6:35 now... Like I'm waiting for the Mrt train. And just now something kindda embarrassing happened ><
Ohkay so in the bus, it was fucking crowded and I really had to leave. So I was kindda blocked, and couldn't go out. And the bus driver actually closed the door le. And cos I'm rushing, I just blindly shouted out "uncle!" to like tell the diver to ago the bus. Haha
Haha then guess what? It turned out to be a lady >< whoops LOL Aish whatever luh. I don't care anyways.
xoxo
Hope™
Ps. Kindda wish that people would stop pushing me in the Mrt rn :\
Ohkay so in the bus, it was fucking crowded and I really had to leave. So I was kindda blocked, and couldn't go out. And the bus driver actually closed the door le. And cos I'm rushing, I just blindly shouted out "uncle!" to like tell the diver to ago the bus. Haha
Haha then guess what? It turned out to be a lady >< whoops LOL Aish whatever luh. I don't care anyways.
xoxo
Hope™
Ps. Kindda wish that people would stop pushing me in the Mrt rn :\
Comments
Post a Comment