Korean in Chinese shows
'sup i'm watching uhhh... Idk what the show is called but it's the 9 o'clock show HAHA. Anyways, I just wanna voice out that I can't stand it when scriptwriters add Korean into Chinese shows omg. Oh! The show is calle Jin Ji tian shi I think haha cD it just started. like this show makes a calefare call this main character 'ajeosshi' or imo it's supposed to be spelt 'ahjussgi' since it's written as '아주씨' and not '아저씨' in hangul. But that's what I think hhaa. Cos I'm not Korean. But I'm pretty sure it's written like that (:
And then there was a radio show that I watch, that's like tv for the blind. WAH SHIT. That one used so much Korean Ohkay. And in an awkward way s'more. Cos it was supposed to be like one of the main characters is part Korean, so she speaks a lot of Korean. I remember this is how one of the sentence went: 아빠! Xx 的아빠...m and I was like wtf. Haha :p I'm serious it sounds so weird Ohkay! ESP the way she said it. I mean like if you want to say in Korean, that's fine, but you don't just put one word Korean one word Korean ley.... It's not like malay or hokkien which sounds completely fine when you lapse it in with English, cos that's like Singlish but um.... Never really heard of Chorean/Kornese before... And it just sounded so freaking weird even when Korean is kindda like gotten from chimes or something haha.
Anyways, back on point, is that I know kpop is an on going trend now, and people are trying to use Korean/kpop in whatever they do (like tv shows/radio) to try to promote and hopefully have more people watch it, but it really sounds weird ohkayyyyy. I'm serious. It sounds so freaking awkward lol.
Haha I have Chem and lit test tomorrow.... Wish me luck...? (:
xoxo
Hope™
And then there was a radio show that I watch, that's like tv for the blind. WAH SHIT. That one used so much Korean Ohkay. And in an awkward way s'more. Cos it was supposed to be like one of the main characters is part Korean, so she speaks a lot of Korean. I remember this is how one of the sentence went: 아빠! Xx 的아빠...m and I was like wtf. Haha :p I'm serious it sounds so weird Ohkay! ESP the way she said it. I mean like if you want to say in Korean, that's fine, but you don't just put one word Korean one word Korean ley.... It's not like malay or hokkien which sounds completely fine when you lapse it in with English, cos that's like Singlish but um.... Never really heard of Chorean/Kornese before... And it just sounded so freaking weird even when Korean is kindda like gotten from chimes or something haha.
Anyways, back on point, is that I know kpop is an on going trend now, and people are trying to use Korean/kpop in whatever they do (like tv shows/radio) to try to promote and hopefully have more people watch it, but it really sounds weird ohkayyyyy. I'm serious. It sounds so freaking awkward lol.
Haha I have Chem and lit test tomorrow.... Wish me luck...? (:
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment