In the bus
Yo, I'm in the bus now haha . I'm like trying to blog every single time I can..cos I really feel bad for not blogging):
Urgh I wanted to sleep but my friends are making so much noise behind me.... haha . #nowplaying 1000 years ,always with you - SHINee I feel happy ^~^
Anyways ,so I brought the scores of stand up to school hehe. Like I printed it last year but I only bring it now haha. Got Karen to help me write the notes xD cos I'm a lazy girl and I suck at sight reading T.T
Haha tried playing a little just now and um..... DAMN ITS HARD D: haha oso I was kindda confused :\ and the keys were not working on the piano lor..... haha. They really have to fix that piano >:( haha
Sorry for the so many hahas :p ~my heart is my heart is my heart is my heart is yours~ i love this song hehehehehhehehe :D oh! Now it's playing my best friend by SNSD! ^~^
Ohkay I'm reaching le bye~!
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment