Happy Birthday Victoria! (:

OH CRAP. I knew it was Vic's birthday but not jia. Anyways, I forgot to blog for them her! Omg I'm so sorry! Don't hate me! D: anyways, let's make this quick cos I'm sleepy now :p

And since they're both she's Chinese, I'll write my letter to them her in Chinese bah(: sorry but there're no pics): might find time to add them in some day o.O

亲爱的宋倩姐姐:
您还好吗?我第一次看到您是在您公司举办的在新加坡的演唱会。您和您的队员还好吗?没有人受伤或不舒服吧?如果有,我希望他们会早日康复哦!新年快到了,您期待着新的一年吗?今年是蛇年哦•••••• 哈哈祝您身体健康,万事如意,心想事成!希望您和队员们会永远在一起,有困难时,可以找对方~ 哈哈!对不起啊•••••• 我好像什么都不知道怎么说>< 好吧,不说了!身日快乐!


Hehe that was fun:D now on to jia's. Btw I used nin cos she's older than me and stuff. Will use that for jia too (:

Oh wait! Nevermind! Haha I'm so failed jia's birthday is tomorrow :O btw I'm using china's time (which is also Singapore time FYI) since they're from china haha. So see you again tomorrow? :p have a great day vic!!! :D gonna sing the birthday song ^~^

祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐!!!

:D have an awesome day Vic^~^ even though most of the day's alr ended :o you're really flexible~ haha

생일축하합니다!
생일축하합니다!
사랑하는빅토리아언니,
생일축ㅎ합니다!!!

Have a blast :D Ohkay my throat is kindda killing me so Imma dry my hair and go to sleep now (:

xoxo

Hope™

Comments