Happy Birthday Jia and Kyuhyun!!! (:
Yay! It's jia and kyuhyunnie's birthday! (: hehe. Sorry for no pics again): can't really use the com these days... Like i mean I can, but when I use I use mozilla cos I don't want to open chrome since I have 88184952 tabs open and like I don't want to open chrome cos when I do that it will reopen everything and it will be so noisy cos I have a lot of YouTube tabs open :p not to mention a tab that plays music automatically so I have to always remember to off the music there it's so noisy haha.
So yeah. Not gonna blog in Mozilla. Anyways, happy birthday to jia!!! (: I'll write the letter yeah? (:
亲爱的孟佳姐姐,
您还好吗?您和您的队员开心吗?一定要开开心心的哦!哈哈!我好像不知道该说什么耶•••••• 对不起啊,有时我就是这样的):哈哈。希望您和您的队员会永远在一起,快快乐乐的,像姐妹一样~ 新年快到了,可惜你们不能和家人庆祝!但至少你们还有对方能一起庆祝。您和家人离得很远,会不会想念他们?我那逝去露营,只是五天当我第一天就想念父母了,想回家了。你们是不是也很想念家?我想像你们一样,当个KPOP歌手,但我又担心万一我一去到韩国很想念家,想回家怎么办?哈哈。我说成我已经被接受作TRAINEE了。哎,这好像是一个不能成真的梦•••••• 我唱歌不好听,跳舞也不好看•••••• 哎•••••• 好吧,不说了。是您的生日,当我为什么说这些东西呢?对不起啊•••••• 好吧,不写了,生日快乐!
Haha I'm so sorry for writing until like that >< btw I'll write to Kyuhyun in English even though I know he understands Chinese cos well, idk, I guess it will be better that way? Lolx.
Dear Kyuhyun,
How are you? How are you and the rest of super junior? Hope you're having a great time~ haha. Wish you all well(: hope that you guys are not too tired and stuff, and like usual, I don't really know what to say... Probably cos I dont really know super junior that well yeah? So I'm sorry that this is so awkward >< but yeah, I guess I won't really write much? Haha wish you guys all the best(: have a nice day and happy birthday!!! :D
Ohkay now time for the birthday songs!!! (:
First for jia:
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐!!!
생일축합합니다!
생일축하합니다!
사랑하는지아언니,
생일축하합니다!!!
Have a blast(: God bless(:
Now for Kyuhyun~ btw I'm sorry if you think this is a waste of time or whatever but I love doing things like that so too bad :p I guess I should sing in chinese for him too, huh?
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐!!!
생일축하합니다!
생일축하합니다!
사랑하는규현오빠,
샹일축하합니다!!!
Have a great day(:
Hope they have awesome days ahead~ whee~ haha and I'm sorry if this seems really rushed and stuff ><
xoxo
Hope™
So yeah. Not gonna blog in Mozilla. Anyways, happy birthday to jia!!! (: I'll write the letter yeah? (:
亲爱的孟佳姐姐,
您还好吗?您和您的队员开心吗?一定要开开心心的哦!哈哈!我好像不知道该说什么耶•••••• 对不起啊,有时我就是这样的):哈哈。希望您和您的队员会永远在一起,快快乐乐的,像姐妹一样~ 新年快到了,可惜你们不能和家人庆祝!但至少你们还有对方能一起庆祝。您和家人离得很远,会不会想念他们?我那逝去露营,只是五天当我第一天就想念父母了,想回家了。你们是不是也很想念家?我想像你们一样,当个KPOP歌手,但我又担心万一我一去到韩国很想念家,想回家怎么办?哈哈。我说成我已经被接受作TRAINEE了。哎,这好像是一个不能成真的梦•••••• 我唱歌不好听,跳舞也不好看•••••• 哎•••••• 好吧,不说了。是您的生日,当我为什么说这些东西呢?对不起啊•••••• 好吧,不写了,生日快乐!
Haha I'm so sorry for writing until like that >< btw I'll write to Kyuhyun in English even though I know he understands Chinese cos well, idk, I guess it will be better that way? Lolx.
Dear Kyuhyun,
How are you? How are you and the rest of super junior? Hope you're having a great time~ haha. Wish you all well(: hope that you guys are not too tired and stuff, and like usual, I don't really know what to say... Probably cos I dont really know super junior that well yeah? So I'm sorry that this is so awkward >< but yeah, I guess I won't really write much? Haha wish you guys all the best(: have a nice day and happy birthday!!! :D
Ohkay now time for the birthday songs!!! (:
First for jia:
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐!!!
생일축합합니다!
생일축하합니다!
사랑하는지아언니,
생일축하합니다!!!
Have a blast(: God bless(:
Now for Kyuhyun~ btw I'm sorry if you think this is a waste of time or whatever but I love doing things like that so too bad :p I guess I should sing in chinese for him too, huh?
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐!
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐!!!
생일축하합니다!
생일축하합니다!
사랑하는규현오빠,
샹일축하합니다!!!
Have a great day(:
Hope they have awesome days ahead~ whee~ haha and I'm sorry if this seems really rushed and stuff ><
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment