Fuck you and your blind accusastions
Fuck you la. I wasnt fucking using my phone Ohkay. Why not next time you open your fucking eyes and see carefully that my phone was fucking beside me and I was holding on to something else that has nothing to do with a fucking phone.
Dont think just because you're doing so much work now gives you the right to fucking yell shit at anyone and assume anything Ohkay. shut the fuck up and go die in a hole you ass. I would be so happy if you actually at the veges that I just washed as got food poisoning. I think I would fucking celebrate.
Shut the fuck up and mind you own business. If you think other peope's children so nice want me to be like them then eh don't you fuckig go an adopt then?! Like bribe the guy with ten million dollars or some fuck. You tell me don't compare to with thee people's fathers right? THEN YOU FUCKING DONT COMPARE ME WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN OSO.
I know you say like what you care and whatever shit but really la, you too over alr horh. Queen not visiting, people won't come into the freaking rooms. And people wit fucking lie on the floor and tell you that there's dust there Ohkay. You're mad and I'd you do that I'd e like.. Ue's just someone I met today, nothing~~~~~ fucking pissed your you now. I actually didn't mind doing what mummy told me to do but now I fucking don't wanna do it. I wanna fucking stab your face with a knife.
xoxo
Hope™
Dont think just because you're doing so much work now gives you the right to fucking yell shit at anyone and assume anything Ohkay. shut the fuck up and go die in a hole you ass. I would be so happy if you actually at the veges that I just washed as got food poisoning. I think I would fucking celebrate.
Shut the fuck up and mind you own business. If you think other peope's children so nice want me to be like them then eh don't you fuckig go an adopt then?! Like bribe the guy with ten million dollars or some fuck. You tell me don't compare to with thee people's fathers right? THEN YOU FUCKING DONT COMPARE ME WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN OSO.
I know you say like what you care and whatever shit but really la, you too over alr horh. Queen not visiting, people won't come into the freaking rooms. And people wit fucking lie on the floor and tell you that there's dust there Ohkay. You're mad and I'd you do that I'd e like.. Ue's just someone I met today, nothing~~~~~ fucking pissed your you now. I actually didn't mind doing what mummy told me to do but now I fucking don't wanna do it. I wanna fucking stab your face with a knife.
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment