Smrt
Walao eh .I know Singapore's trains got issue and whatever Shit la but this is seriously getting out of hand man. This is the fourth train missed cos it was so Danny crowded ohkay .if I miss the next one too I think I'm gonna fucking send a complain letter.
Like seriously? Four trains already ohkay .FOUR TRAINS MIND YOU. that's like twenty minutes. time is precious one ohkay! The Yi cun guang yin yi cun jing, cun jing nan mai cun guang yin. Sorry that I can't type in chi now haha. Not really sure the writing :o yes, my Chinese is just that bad -.-
But seriously. I think that they're really way too many people liao. Then government still want people to have kids. YOU WANT ME TO MISS HOW MANY MORE TRAINS MAN. IDK... I kindda feel like we should not have that many children kind of thing cos Singapore is really very crowded.....-.-
Still pissed like hell that I missed four trains .ohkay I think the people that can see me blog now are staring at me weirdly xP byebye~
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment