Fuck man. Just because everytime you see me on the phone doesn't mean I'm forever using my phone Ohkay. And fuck you. How am I supposed to know she was calling me? The radio i fucking loud is this room and we all know she speaks softly.

What the fuck is your problem man. It seems as if you're just using random shit as an excuse to fuck up my life Ohkay. Will you just shut the fuck up. I know you care. But DO YOU FREAKING NOT SEE HOW I STUDY?! Oh no wait, you don't. Cos every fucking time I study, you're out. And you just take it that I didn't study at all.

I don't get why academics are so important. Yes, you can get degree after degree, be the most respected person in the world. But if you're not happy, really man, your life is completely fucking wasted. I know getting good grades gets you a 'master key' so you can go anywhere you want. But please, can you for once SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ACADEMICS.

It's getting so irritating Ohkay. And the est part is, you always compare me to other people's children's results. Like Wah, se straight As, what not. THEN YOU GO FUCKIN ADOPT HER LA. And when I compare you to other people's parents, what do you tell me? Different parents different. THEN WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING ACCEPT THE FACT THAT EVERY STUDENT IS DIFFERENT TOo?!

I get it that as a kid you were the damn smart one and whatever shit. But has it ever occurred to u that even though we are genetically similar, IT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN WE'RE EXACTLY THE SAME?! Urgh fucking annoying can.

Anyways, byes. You know I might not be blogging for the next two weeks alr

xoxo

Hope™

Comments