embarrassing much? >~<
Ohkay so now I'm in Camellia's parent's car and well, just now easy pretty embarrassing haha
Anyways. It's raining cats and dogs now :\ I'm so luck to have a neighbour like Camellia. Haha they're so nice ohkay ^~^
Anyways ,so I was hungry. And I bought like Milo and sandwich. The milo is hot one. And when.I bought it, camellia's parents were already here! :o
Thanfully they let me finish my food first. Haha nabilah helped me get ice from them and WOW. When you add it to ice it cools down so fast! Like you don't have to wait! It's instantly cooled! :o
Haha anyways so yeah. Feel a little guilty >< and somewhat abit embarrassed or smth haha............... ohkay yep. Oh and did I tell u that because of kpop now whenever I greet people I will bow ?:p
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment