Woahh

Woah. Like seriously woah right now. Just by looking through the tags of #jumpshot, I find my senior on instagram. LOL at least I think she's my senior...? Haha

Cos a friend of mine, Angelica, posted a pic of her jumpshot. And from there I just decided to look through photos tagged with jumpshot. And then I saw this photo of three girls jumping by the beach. And I was thinking that it looked a lot like the east coast park beach. And so I went to look through her photos to find out if she really was from Singapore. But I found out even more. I found a pic of her and her friend in the tkg pe uni and I was damn shocked Ohkay. Haha

Her name's dopeypotatoo by the way... Haha. Just saying. But it's cool :p and just incase I saw it wrongly, she posted another photo of her friend with a braid in her hair saying she braided it and everything. And the friend was wearing a tkg uni and the background was the sac ☺

Haha yup Ohkay random. Byezzz

xoxo

Hope™

Comments