Haha xD
Ohkay so I found this picture while reading a sulay fic. I'm not a shipper, since I don't see the connection between them. I have a feeling they're just like the left out ones so people decided to pair them together :p
Anyways, so yeah, and I found this pic. One thing I must say is that this person is a good photo editor ^~^ but I figured out it was fake easily. How? It's really simple (:
One. I've seen this photo before. It's actually a pic of Yixing and Baekhyun. So wont it be weird that Yixing's in tw EXACT same position?
Two. Suho's head is too big, haha xD I'm not sure if it really is, but I just think it is :p
Three. Suho's the same height/taller than Yixing. Now how can that happen when our dear angel here is a shorty? XP even though i'm shorter than him but that's Ohkay cos I'm a girl xD he's I think 172 right? And Yixing is I think 177 haha.
And yeah. Keke. But I must say, I really thought it was real for a second there :p
xoxo
Hope™
Ps. Just a random thought. Who do you think is a the girl in this pairing? Haha. Cos if u ask me I think i'll say Yixing will be the guy and suho will be the girl. Just because :p and probably because Suho's shorter and he looks more feminine than Yixing. But I've seen a fair share where Yixing's the girl. O.o maybe that's why I'm interested haha
Anyways, so yeah, and I found this pic. One thing I must say is that this person is a good photo editor ^~^ but I figured out it was fake easily. How? It's really simple (:
One. I've seen this photo before. It's actually a pic of Yixing and Baekhyun. So wont it be weird that Yixing's in tw EXACT same position?
Two. Suho's head is too big, haha xD I'm not sure if it really is, but I just think it is :p
Three. Suho's the same height/taller than Yixing. Now how can that happen when our dear angel here is a shorty? XP
And yeah. Keke. But I must say, I really thought it was real for a second there :p
xoxo
Hope™
Ps. Just a random thought. Who do you think is a the girl in this pairing? Haha. Cos if u ask me I think i'll say Yixing will be the guy and suho will be the girl. Just because :p and probably because Suho's shorter and he looks more feminine than Yixing. But I've seen a fair share where Yixing's the girl. O.o maybe that's why I'm interested haha

Comments
Post a Comment