waiting
I'm waiting in some food court now cos I have to go to bishan at like six plus. Six thirty to be exact. So now I'm sitting awkwardly here for the next hour lol. Hope my parents won't suspect anything ><
Anyways, so I went to spotlight to buy embroidery thread! Yay! :D hehe. They have really nice colours there ohkay. And it might not be the cheapest (85cents ea) but the colours are really vivid. Then I went to daiso and bought another set of embroidery thread! Haha this one the colours are really pretty and it's cheap. I know most people are gonna say it's a waste of money and everything, but I'll be using them. Haha. I may not use finish now, but I will make it if I need .haha .actually planned to make it while waiting, but I realised I don't have scissors or anything that can cut >< and I'm not gonna buy scissors ohkay.
So yeah. Prolly gonna read some fanfics (: and play games. Hehe. But I think I should blog for today :D
So this morning I had like serious stomach ache, and I meant to go to the toilet after morning assembly (this is abit awkward to talk about but meh haha). But it was so bad that I ended up missing assembly HAHA. Like I was in class awkwardly sitting there and then after that when Alisa and Sarah came in, they got a shock cos I was sitting there and also recently they've been talking about a lot of ghost stories. :P
Then after that we had to pay attention in physics, but I didn't really la haha . After that was Chinese. Urgh wished Karen a happy birthday! Yep, it's her birthday today (: then after that it was lit. Miss low didn't even come LOL. we were playing murderer and everything :D and recently, I just found out thatI can actually wink without moving the rest of my face! I guess that's an achievement? Haha. Since when I was young, whenever I winked, my whole face will be like contorted into something else XD I guess it's because we've been playing too much murderer XD
Then we also played uno spin! ^^ it's really fun. Haha. Then after that it was recess .and I had to change to uniform since yours truly had thought that today got pe -.- then after that we ate and talked around (:
After that it was art and Mrs Ang gave us the maths paper to do again -.- irritating only. But we completely heck care it and went to do our own stuff LOL
Then after school was over, went to Beethoven room to meet Karen, clarisse and Lisette. Then they were laughing about some hope thing o.o haha I guess it has something to do with their teacher?
then we had lunch at mos burger! Oh Shit I'm eating so much recently I won't be surprised if I've gained like 2kg or so haha .then we went to cedele, but I was full so I didn't have anything. Took Polaroids too! But the guy that take pic of us sucks ohkay. He kept cutting out Lisette -.- then clarisse and Lisette went back to school for strings and me and Karen headed to plaza sing. Walao, then at the mrt station we had like a huge debate .cos I had to go to bishan to collect my exo ring and infinite necklace mah, then I was supposed to go at 3, but Karen cannot. So I changed to 6.30 But then it turned out that I'd have to waiting like two hours plus la! So we debated and well ,I realised that my phone could read fanfics and everything so I was like whatever luh.
Then yeah. We went to zonex to take neoprints. Walao, got some primary school kids hog the neoprint machine la! Dunnoe sit inside there cut their photos, count Money and whatever Shit .I'm kindda convinced they're doing this in purpose ohkay. So we had to go to a not so good machine -.-
Then yeah. Karen went home. I went to walk walk luh. Also took a down escalator when I wanted to go up. I was like super confused and everything. Embarassing much? Haha .
Oh yeah, this morning Sarah and yanting were like behind my car when I came to school lol xD and I had to go to nabilah's class to collect a pencil that she made for me. It's really nice. I'll try to edit it in (: then after that when we were deciding to play murderer and stuff, I kindda dropped my uno spin cards (so they scattered) and I was like "OH FUCK" I know I've mentioned this before but anyways, I don't usually say fuck infront of my friends .so Alisa was pretty shocked when I said it haha .hope I'll stop though. Lol
Yeahhh... that's pretty much today until now .hehe .oh yay! I should blog next time !takes me a lot of time to blog haha it's already 5:03 :D
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment