I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytales
I'm being serious here. My parents just laughing it off completely spoiled my mood for the rest of the day. I have no appetite now even though I'm supposed to eat lunch. Heck, I don't even have the mood to write fanfics anymore, even though I had quite a good plot planned out.
This just spoils my mood completely, together with the fact that tmr I'll be getting back even more exam papers. I can't take another blow. I don't know why they mean so much to mean Ohkay. They just do. Even now, I dont even know why Sooyoung, Taemin, Krystal and Yixing are my biases on SNSD, SHINee, f(x) and EXO respectively Ohkay.
Sure, I always say it's because they can dance well and stuff, but that's just something I found in common with them. I don't know why the first thing I saw or stuff was them. I really don't, I'm being serious here. I don't know why I love them so much. I just don't know so many things it's worrying to me.
Nevermind I'm being stupid again.
Hope™
This just spoils my mood completely, together with the fact that tmr I'll be getting back even more exam papers. I can't take another blow. I don't know why they mean so much to mean Ohkay. They just do. Even now, I dont even know why Sooyoung, Taemin, Krystal and Yixing are my biases on SNSD, SHINee, f(x) and EXO respectively Ohkay.
Sure, I always say it's because they can dance well and stuff, but that's just something I found in common with them. I don't know why the first thing I saw or stuff was them. I really don't, I'm being serious here. I don't know why I love them so much. I just don't know so many things it's worrying to me.
Nevermind I'm being stupid again.
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment