Fireflies by Owl City

"...I like to make myself believe, planet earth turns, slowly..."

Sure, and I'd like to make myself believe that i'll debut as a kpop idol

"...it's hard to say that I'd rather stay, awake when I'm asleep, cos everything is different as it seems, when I fall asleep..."

Because when we sleep, we dream, and when we dream, we become too unrealistic

"...think of it as a thousand hugs, from ten million lightning bugs, as they teach me how to dance..."

Ohkay I know I've said about this line before, but I didn't include the ending. Yeah sure. Please I need dance lessons.

"...til I fall asleep..."

And I can start my stupid, crazy, unrealistic dreams again.

Ps, the lyrics might be wrong cos I'm going by pure memory now. And by what I remember

Pps. I do not hate/dislike Owl City as his song Fireflies. I love it. Idk why but I kindda find it somewhat fits this situation,

Hope™

Comments