히스터리=실패 ㅠㅠ

Fml seriously. I work the hardest on history  but this is what I get. A fail. A FREAKING FAIL. I think I freaking do better off without studying for history.

Ohkay I'm like so irritated now. (Even though I was more irritated just now when we were sitting in the hall and I was about to cry. All I thought was the blog). Fucking hell ohkay. Like that how to go SMTOWN? My parents are never gonna believe that I actually did study cos according to them : I never see u study = u never study. YALA YOU CANNOT SEE YOUR BRAIN YOU NO BRAIN LA.

Dammit luh. The only little, like really little piece of hope I have left is that my other results like from my previous terms can pull my results up abit.

I guess God is already helping me. Cos I'm having TSC with mdm ashikin. Sarah says she's damn nice. Like last time her hcl went from a1 to c6 and her parents looked at her like wtf did u do but mdm ashikin was like 'oh, this is very common,' blah blah blah and she keeps on praising you or something. So I guess God has helped me in giving me a nice teacher to have TSC with so that maybe she can convince my parents to still let me go SMTOWN. although I think if I were to fail anymore subjects, I can kiss my SMTOWN chance goodbye.

I'm just relying on this little sliver of hope I have left ohkay. It's ironic isn't it? How my name is hope yet I am so hopeless.

Have a nice day .and no. I will not tell my parents my results. NEVER

xoxo

Hope™

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Comments