Bitch
I'm letting you rant now cos I know you're frustrated and I'm being nice by staying by and letting you say whatever shit you want about me. But that doesnt mean I don't have feelings biatch. I get it that you're frustrated and everything, and I'm seriously being nice here by tolerating whatever crap you're throwing at me, but that does not, and I repeat DOES NOT give you the fucking rights to scold me anything.
Don't you ever dare say I don't keep promises Ohkay. Ask my friends. Ask cammie, ask Valerie, ask hewei, ask serene, and I KNOW that I don't beak promises because I have a guilty conscience. I'm trying Ohkay I really am. Just because you don't see my efforts does it mean they were never done? Just because you don't see your brain, does it mean you don't have one? (hey, it rhymes lol) if it's so, they'd can very well say that oh, SHINee slacks all the time cos we don't see them practice. BUT NO. THEY PRACTICE SO FREAKING HARD I WITNESSED MY ULTIMATE BIAS COLLAPSE ON HIS HYUNG COSHE WAS SO DAMN TIRED. I don't care if people say it's just joking or for fun when he did that. Because which one of you here dare say that none of them are tired and they're happy and jovial like we are now? None. I bet. For a comeback, they sacrifice three days of sleep. For a comeback, they sacrifice proper meals just to keep in shape for everyone (maybe). For a comeback, or just for fans in general, they completely sacrifice their health just so they can give you the much anticipated performances everyone looks forward too. This is exactly why I don't wish for them to have a gazillion albums. They can go on hiatus for two years for all I care. But what I require is that in those two years, they are busy regaining their health, busy living the lives they've never lived. They lives the normal people their age experience. They're human beings after all, idol or not.
But these are just my thoughts. And so this again shows how off topic I get. My initial rant was of insulting me and it just goes to how much I care about them and everything yeah.
xoxo
Hope™
Ps. Even though I don't actually mention who the then are, I'm pretty sure readers will know who they are, esp if you've been reading all my previous posts.
Don't you ever dare say I don't keep promises Ohkay. Ask my friends. Ask cammie, ask Valerie, ask hewei, ask serene, and I KNOW that I don't beak promises because I have a guilty conscience. I'm trying Ohkay I really am. Just because you don't see my efforts does it mean they were never done? Just because you don't see your brain, does it mean you don't have one? (hey, it rhymes lol) if it's so, they'd can very well say that oh, SHINee slacks all the time cos we don't see them practice. BUT NO. THEY PRACTICE SO FREAKING HARD I WITNESSED MY ULTIMATE BIAS COLLAPSE ON HIS HYUNG COSHE WAS SO DAMN TIRED. I don't care if people say it's just joking or for fun when he did that. Because which one of you here dare say that none of them are tired and they're happy and jovial like we are now? None. I bet. For a comeback, they sacrifice three days of sleep. For a comeback, they sacrifice proper meals just to keep in shape for everyone (maybe). For a comeback, or just for fans in general, they completely sacrifice their health just so they can give you the much anticipated performances everyone looks forward too. This is exactly why I don't wish for them to have a gazillion albums. They can go on hiatus for two years for all I care. But what I require is that in those two years, they are busy regaining their health, busy living the lives they've never lived. They lives the normal people their age experience. They're human beings after all, idol or not.
But these are just my thoughts. And so this again shows how off topic I get. My initial rant was of insulting me and it just goes to how much I care about them and everything yeah.
xoxo
Hope™
Ps. Even though I don't actually mention who the then are, I'm pretty sure readers will know who they are, esp if you've been reading all my previous posts.
Comments
Post a Comment