scratched D:
Shit la. Daddy say what my phone wont scratch... now look what happened! I accidentally dropped it and now it'scratched!!! ;___;
I told daddy to buy me a screen protector already! And he was like "your screen won't scratch la!" YES. WONT SCRATCH. MY FOOT.
sorry I'm like damn pissed now cos my freaking new phone has freaking scratches ohkay!!! ): although the scratches are not obvious, BUT THEYRE STILL SCRATCHES AND I FEEL DAMN BAD NOW OHKAY. I COULD CRY. NOW I NO MOOD TK STUDY LIAO LA. FUCK IT.
daddy! My phone must be fixed ohkay! M.U.S.T. I'm sorry but I don't care. I cannot stand that it has scratches ohkay. I really wish I had a screen protector now. But wait! I have warranty right? (: hopefully they can fix it for free? Omg please? Sigh. I think today go home I will 被骂得狗血临头 :\
Sigh. Ohkay it's history now and I wonder how the teacher doesn't know I'm not laying attention. LOL
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment