o.o

Lol just now in the bus something uh... interesting happened. Haha

So I was playing some game like bejeweled (since I already finish reading my fanfics) and then suddenly some girl behind goes "eh! Taemin leh! 是你喜欢的 leh!" Lol cos I have this 'Lee Taemin' name tag that I made on my bag. Then the person was like (I think) "我现在不喜欢了啦, 丑的要死。" lol and I was there like ohkayyyy.

I guess the only reason why the girl talked was because she's still young and stuff. Haha then when I was getting off the bus, I like look at the girl la. And she gave me some sort of death stare... lol .

Oh. And otw the other girl oso quite cute. She v young only. I think primary sch? She got off much earlier. Anyways, she was just there going "I'm lee lee lee lee taemin~" or smth like that lol

Ohkay bye. Need my lunch. Haha

xoxox

Hope™

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Comments