Happy birthday Chen and #AlmightyKeyDay

Haha Ohkay I know Chen's birthday was on 21 sept. but I couldnt blog that day so sorry Chen! >< then today's our beloved Key's birthday. I'm blogging though phone now, so when I have the time I will edit and add pics in (but I don't think it'll be tmr. I have to mug for msp)

To Chen:-
Annyeonghasaeyo Chen-oppa (: it's nice to see you in EXO haha. You have really cute puppy eyes and yes, you ARE a bias list wrecker lol. I almost chose you as a third bias haha. Anyways, hope you have fun in EXO. Remember to take good care of yourself kays? And if you don't mind, help me take care of Yixing too. Haha xD sorry, he's still my bias.

Hope that you EXO boys will have sufficient rest and I want all of you to be happy and healthy arasso? Don't listen to people constantly telling you to release new albums and everything. Cos people that truly care will wait. (i think I'm gonna get murdered by saying this haha)

So I hope you had a happy day and here's my birthday song to you:
생일축하합니다,
생일축하합니다,
사랑하는첸오빠,
생일축하합니다!!!

To Key:-
'Sup my friend's bias! Haha well, can't wait for Dazzling Girl to come out. I read that someone think that you designed the exclusive clutch to come with version A xD haha Ohkay sorry not my point.

Anyways, I hope you will lead a happy life and thank you for being in SHINee, thanks for deciding to audition, and becoming SHINee's beloved Umma. And because you're SHINee's beloved Umma, likewise what I told Chen, TAKE CARE OF TAEMIN FOR ME! Haha,

I hope you and the rest of SHINee are getting sufficient sleep, and you're all healthy and happy (: I know that Dazzling Girl will be a success (:

Well, I dont really know what to say to you, so here's your birthday song (:
생일축하합니다,
생일축하합니다,
사랑하는키오빠,
생일축하합니다!!!

Love you! xoxo

Hope™

Comments