good news and bad news

Ohkay so I have both good news and bad news .which do you wanna hear first? Lol ohkay imma say the bad news first yeah?

Ohkay the bad news is I probably freaking screwed history badly ohkay D: I love the song History but I freaking hate the subject ㅠㅠ

Bodyguard is playing now (:

Ohkay so anyways, SARAH FREAKING HAS THE MODEL ANSWER OMG. WHAT SHE STUDIED THE EXACT SAME FREAKING THING CAME OUT. OMG FREAKING KILL ME NOW WILL YOU? D: and turns out I pretty much screwed the visual source up. Idk why I just wasn't able to pick out the points inside ): then the essay questionis  pretty much screwed too. I did the life after war instead of merge even though everyone says that the merger one was easier. Idk leh, I kindda think the after war one easier o.O then yeah .so history's pretty much screwed up. I just hope that I can AT LEAST get a B3 and if I'm lucky an A2. Or at least even if I don't get either one, I hope my report book the final results will be B3 or higher :\ well, it could work, I got A2 last term. Haha

Ohkay now on to good news! (: I've just guaranteed myself 10 marks in Chinese! :D OMG THERES A KOREAN GUY IN THE BUS. THIS IS SO COOL COS HE'S YELLING AT SOMEONE IN KOREAN AND I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF I UNDERSTAND ANYTHING XD I know it's bad but hey! It's cool ohkay .it's not everyday you see a Korean in Singapore. Haha.

Ohkay off topic. And no, I have no freaking clue what he's saying other than he's asking what to do and something about 'now' o.O so the words are 遏制, 违背, 呻吟, 彰显 and u forgot the last word... oh wait! I have the script with me lemme check. Last word = 谴责。성새님, 나는젛아! Lol sorry I don't think that  makes sense cos my Korean is just that ridiculous :\ anyways, I mean I like the teacher cos the paper wasn't like some freaking hard paper that I can never finish ^~^ I CANNOT FAIL THIS PAPER. -determined face-

So I calculated and I need 66 marks to get B4 in Chinese. Cos the teacher put the paper full marks is 110. I was able to do the summary~ haha but I still hate summary lol. So yeah .I'm hoping I'll do well in this paper (: if not I hope my compo can pull me up. Haha

Ohkay I gotta go. 안녕히가세요!!! (:

Hope™

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Comments