Glow in the dark

Hey, (: it's 2.26 am now. And. I just thought of something so I decided to blog about it. Ohkay as you can see in the title, it's about glow in the dark.

Now if u didn't know, I for some reason love glow in the dark things. I like them because like the word says. They glow in the dark (: so I like it. I'm kindda scared of the dark so they kindda comfort me (: it actually does help tmr see in the dark at times (:

Ohkay so yeah. I was thinking. Maybe I like glow in the dark stuff, because year things don't leave you at your darkest hour? They're there during the day, which kindda represents when you're successful/shining.And they glow when you're in dark places, kindda representing how it stays with you even in your darkest times, the times when you're failing and it even shines (: so yeah

It's just some awkward and crazy symbolism I just thought of about glow in the dark. It's 2:31 in the morning so I'm probably not making any sense. I should be sleeping but i'm not tired :\ i thought of this while trying to sleep lolx (:

xoxo

Hope™

Comments