dream of you (:

Hai~ i just woke up haha. Ohkay so I had a dream about Yixing last night XD ohkay let's see how much I can remember...

Well, i remembered that somehow I  was staying at my 4th aunt's house, and I thought that I was gonna stay in her guest room. But instead, u was led To my cousin's room. So I was wondering why la. Then later I think I saw Yixing come into the house or something and I was like OMG YIXING?! but u didn't manage to talk to him since he went straight to his room): then after that I guess I kindda found out why I wasn't staying at the guest room. And idk why, but no one wanted to tell me that Yixing was there. ):

Then after that I think I decided to pretend I didn't know, and I went to knock on his door. And then somehow I guess I kindda imagined that when I did that and opened the door, he would be like shirtless or something. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHT I IMAGINED OF THAT OHKAY OMG >/////<

But unfortunately I woke up alr :\ haha ohkay annyeong! (:

xoxo

Hope™

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Comments