张艺兴

Omg.... It's morning now so I don't have Internet and I'm typing this in note but I'm copying it over to blogger later. But meiqi just told me that when EXO-M won some award, Yixing cried!!!

It's not that I like to see him cry, but I kindda wanna see what happened and what led to him crying . Did he cry during the award speech? Or did he cry when he found out he won? Haha Ohkay I know it's weird for me to think like that but I still kindda wanna noe!

I'm sorry, he's my bias so I care about him Ohkay! He may not be my ultimate bias but he's still my bias (: since apparently my ultimate bias is an 'emotionless kid' according to his dear Umma xP so he doesn't cry often. So far I've only seen him cry when they just debuted and he was asked about his brother. But there could be more. I'm not sure. I haven't been online. BUT WHY DO I WANT TO SEE THEM CRY?! Haha unless it's tears of happiness (:

Be happy! Don't be sad (: Ohkay the more I'm writing the more I wanna see Lay uh... Cry? Cos he seems like such a serious person when dancing, and a cute and funny person when offstage and stuff, so yeah. To see him cry... Is somewhat a refreshing change? At least they are tears of happiness (:

For me.. If it were me idk. Cos I never went though their training I won't know anything >< so yeah... But I'll try not to cry. Cos idl crying infront of ppl idk why. Haha

Omg the more I'm talking about it the more I HAVE to see it omg. I wanna comfort him~ haha xD

Ohkay music playing liao. Bye! It's to signal school's starting.

xoxo

Hope™

Comments