왜요?

왜요? 진짜, 왜요? Why can't I study. I'm pressuring myself with SMTOWN and everything. I keep thinking of studying. BUT WHY CAN'T I FREAKING BRING MYSELF TO STUDY?! Idek why ohkay. Somehow it's like.... I don't know. I seem to get really restless when I study... I guess that's normal?

What I really cant stand now is the people around me telling me that iMm not studying. I FREAKING AM OHKAY. Just because you don't see my studying doesn't mean I didn't study. So you don't see brain no brain la! Like what Einstein(I think) said when his teacher said that there was no God.

I somehow prefer to study when no one is around. Like, I know how we all like to act guai and study like shit when our parents are around right? But somehow when my parents are around, the less I can concentrate. I seem to be able to concentrate well when it's only just me at home... So I kindda need help? Sigh...

I guess I'll go study now yeah?

xoxo

Hope™

Comments