YOU DONT MAKE ME GAN JIONG CAN ANNOT?!
Maybe I can pali pali join SM and debut in the girl group which is supposedly going to debut in 2014. I mean if I miss it it might take another 10 years for SM to debut another girl group. Although most of the girls are already legal........ Oh well I be the maknae ya can.
I can't stand it anymore. Now I'm feeling really uneasy inside and asking myself wtf I'm actually doing with my life. Am I really just going to sit here, watch everyone else debut, see how happy they are, be proud of them, and be content with it?Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
just saw this on Natasha's blog. NATASHA CAN YOU NOT MAKE ME SO GAN JIONG OMG >< i know i've said that i want to be like in media even though my grandpa doesnt approve of it right? looks like my guess is right.
i guessed that since exo just debuted, they'd need a girl group to be their sister group soon. just like how SNSD is SuJu's sister group and how f(x) is SHINee's sister group.
WALAO DONT SCARE ME CAN ANNOT?! YOU SAY UNTIL LIKE THAT LIKE SO HARD MAN. i said before right? i wanna be in a media industry and i really want it to be kpop. everytime they do those interviews for the kpop bands, i'm always spazzing and thinking what would i answer if it was me. SERIOUSLY?! ohkay imagine that i went there. i got in. i'd most probably only be in like the end of this year or the start of next year. YOU TELL ME HOW TO LEARN KOREAN IN TIME?!
should i try those everysing stuff? lolx. oh yeah. if i wanna be in i needa be fit. like seriously who would want a fat-ish person on stage? ohkay no offence to Shindong. i'm talking about girls. i'm not being mean to my own gender can i clarify. it's just that in the society we live in, it's like girls have to be thin to be in kpop bands. i mean LOOK AT SNSD. TAEYEON'S FREAKING UNDER 45KG. SOOYOUNG'S LESS THAN 50. AND SHE'S DAMN TALL. EVEN TAEMIN'S SKINNY.
so yeah. dammit... this is making me stressed and frustrated idek why ohkay. but if i was inside the new band and i was in the band that's the sister group to exo, i wanna be partnered up with like Yixing or something :B but then again, it's gonna be in Korea... meh. why am i thinking of this now? i know i should look on the positive side but not so positive luh aiyoh.
but seriously. should i try auditions? I NEED YOUR HELP PEOPLE YOU DONT LEAVE ME ALONE LIKE THAT. wait who am i talking to? no one comes here anyways -.-
xoxo
Hope™
ps. emotions damn mixed now can? AISHHHHH. cos after this band debuts, we dont know how long we'll have to wait until the next band debuts. probably.... like..... maybe....... 2017-2020? DUDE BY THEN I'M LIKE 19-22. I'M SO OLD ALR. at least now go in i'd be 16 then got possibility to be maknae :3 yes i wanna be a maknae. problem? although i'm so old alr T-T doubt i'll be. and yes, i'm only 14 but i consider it old, since Taemin debuted when he was 15. I REALLY HOPE I WONT BE ROTTING IN SCHOOL WHEN I'M 15. I HOPE TO BE IN SM. what can i do? the two things lurh. pray, and try. (: but the problem is i'm not pretty and i cant dance and i cant sing. dammit i'm talentless D:
Comments
Post a Comment