Trust
"people don't trust me and i don't trust people. So I guess we're even"
🎶当你孤单你会想起谁?是不是想找个人来陪?你的快乐伤悲,只有我能体会。让我再陪你走一回🎶 - 当你孤单你会想起谁 by Nicolas Tai. I think
Ohkay enough with all the song quotes and my random thoughts. If you're wondering why beside the words there are little squares, it's cos it's emoji. I wanted to put the music note sign but obviously I don't have it. Idk how it's gonna come out on computer though. I'd probably be too lazy to edit it. Keke
Anyways, on with this. So now I'm sitting alone in SSC now (the song is damn suitable for this kind of time LOL) but yeah. Anyways, it's cos Blythe Val and Aqilah went to kallang to meet some guy. I think. I'm actually not that sure but this is just my guess. Hehe. I think it's nikhil but he has school too and his school is so far from here so I doubt so. Anyways, my point is, since karen's not coming today, obviously I'm going with val, Blythe and Aqilah. But they had to meet someone there and it's obvious that they don't want me there LOL. You can hear it in their voice. Cos they were like "and you're... Coming with us?" from there at could pretty much tell they didnt want me there from the tone of their voice. But I wanted to see what'll will happen so I was like yup! And yeah, they were like secretly talking to each other like how ah? How ah? (어떻게? ㅋㅋ) and dude, just by using eye contact doesn't mean I can't understand ._. I still wanted to play along though I made things hard for them. Haha. They were like trying to bargain with me to stay at SSC while they go kallang. They were saying what save money and stuff.. Haha can't really be bothered. I'm saving money but hey! I didn't spend anything last week! Anyways, when I decided that I'll stay in SSC their sigh of relief was so damn obvious please -.-
So yeah. Obviously they don't trust me and to be honest, if I ever trusted someone, that person would be reading my blog right now. So it's fair I guess (:
"to me, my blog is my best friend. Because it can keep al my memories and it won't judge me" - Hope©
In the society we live in now, even if we tell ourselves not to judge, we will still unconsciously do it. I try to tell myself not to judge but sometimes I still might. Like when you see a girl with thick makeup, and skimpy clothes and stuff, the first thing that comes to your mind is that girl's an ahlian. But she could be just someone trying to fit in. It could be anything. So when I said that the above mentioned friends dont trust me, maybe they do. Maybe for just some weird twisted reason I can't know.
"before you judge someone walk a mile in their shoes"
Same as hating someone. Ohkay I'll just rant here Ohkay? I'm sick and tired of people hating SNSD Jessica. Sure, she's not my bias and she might not be the prettiest girl on earth, but why are you hating her? Do you know her personally to say that she's a fucking bitch? No! Unless you tell me you're Jessica's old friend and she was a complete and utter bitch to you. If she was, then hate her by all means. But she didnt do anything to you! All she did was do her job of performing in SNSD, acting anything she had to do. How would you feel if you didn't even converse with someone yet they hate you like you're the bitchiest girl in the world? Even though SNSD are kind to haters, I'm sure they still feel hurt whenever someone insults them. Even if I -by some miracle- became a kpop artiste, and someone were to insult me without even knowing me and I honestly really don't care, I think I'm still feel a little hurt right? Like what did I ever do to you?
Ohkay. Btw, I'm not just talking about Jessica. There're tons out there. And it irks me how people judge and say SNSD is plastic. Yes, they're probably plastic. But you don't know why do you? Maybe they were forced by the company? Maybe they were insecure about their looks? It can be anything really.
Oh, it's like 2:53. Reaching 3 le. I'll Ho first Ohkay? Annyeong! (:
xoxo
Hope™
🎶当你孤单你会想起谁?是不是想找个人来陪?你的快乐伤悲,只有我能体会。让我再陪你走一回🎶 - 当你孤单你会想起谁 by Nicolas Tai. I think
Ohkay enough with all the song quotes and my random thoughts. If you're wondering why beside the words there are little squares, it's cos it's emoji. I wanted to put the music note sign but obviously I don't have it. Idk how it's gonna come out on computer though. I'd probably be too lazy to edit it. Keke
Anyways, on with this. So now I'm sitting alone in SSC now (the song is damn suitable for this kind of time LOL) but yeah. Anyways, it's cos Blythe Val and Aqilah went to kallang to meet some guy. I think. I'm actually not that sure but this is just my guess. Hehe. I think it's nikhil but he has school too and his school is so far from here so I doubt so. Anyways, my point is, since karen's not coming today, obviously I'm going with val, Blythe and Aqilah. But they had to meet someone there and it's obvious that they don't want me there LOL. You can hear it in their voice. Cos they were like "and you're... Coming with us?" from there at could pretty much tell they didnt want me there from the tone of their voice. But I wanted to see what'll will happen so I was like yup! And yeah, they were like secretly talking to each other like how ah? How ah? (어떻게? ㅋㅋ) and dude, just by using eye contact doesn't mean I can't understand ._. I still wanted to play along though I made things hard for them. Haha. They were like trying to bargain with me to stay at SSC while they go kallang. They were saying what save money and stuff.. Haha can't really be bothered. I'm saving money but hey! I didn't spend anything last week! Anyways, when I decided that I'll stay in SSC their sigh of relief was so damn obvious please -.-
So yeah. Obviously they don't trust me and to be honest, if I ever trusted someone, that person would be reading my blog right now. So it's fair I guess (:
"to me, my blog is my best friend. Because it can keep al my memories and it won't judge me" - Hope©
In the society we live in now, even if we tell ourselves not to judge, we will still unconsciously do it. I try to tell myself not to judge but sometimes I still might. Like when you see a girl with thick makeup, and skimpy clothes and stuff, the first thing that comes to your mind is that girl's an ahlian. But she could be just someone trying to fit in. It could be anything. So when I said that the above mentioned friends dont trust me, maybe they do. Maybe for just some weird twisted reason I can't know.
"before you judge someone walk a mile in their shoes"
Same as hating someone. Ohkay I'll just rant here Ohkay? I'm sick and tired of people hating SNSD Jessica. Sure, she's not my bias and she might not be the prettiest girl on earth, but why are you hating her? Do you know her personally to say that she's a fucking bitch? No! Unless you tell me you're Jessica's old friend and she was a complete and utter bitch to you. If she was, then hate her by all means. But she didnt do anything to you! All she did was do her job of performing in SNSD, acting anything she had to do. How would you feel if you didn't even converse with someone yet they hate you like you're the bitchiest girl in the world? Even though SNSD are kind to haters, I'm sure they still feel hurt whenever someone insults them. Even if I -by some miracle- became a kpop artiste, and someone were to insult me without even knowing me and I honestly really don't care, I think I'm still feel a little hurt right? Like what did I ever do to you?
Ohkay. Btw, I'm not just talking about Jessica. There're tons out there. And it irks me how people judge and say SNSD is plastic. Yes, they're probably plastic. But you don't know why do you? Maybe they were forced by the company? Maybe they were insecure about their looks? It can be anything really.
Oh, it's like 2:53. Reaching 3 le. I'll Ho first Ohkay? Annyeong! (:
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment