M point exactly
Yeh. I posted on instagram. Well, I was reading a fanfic yesterday (NU'EST Protection Programme-AWESOME FANFIC) and I cried so badly Ohkay. Haha. It's damn sad Ohkay. ESP like chapter 7 when JR has a talk with Yejin from there onwards. And I think chapter 12 (the m rated chapter for violence and language) where Yejin pretty much died.. I cried like mad man... Idk why either...
Idk why I always cry when u read all these kinds of fanfics. Cried like shit when I read The Blogger's Love Letter Ohkay. Anyways, yeah. I was crying so much that there was a big wet spot on my bed cos of my tears and I posted it on instagram. And today I found out that I had failed Chinese. I failed it miserably. 19 marks off. 16/70. Of course I'm sad and of course I know what's coming my way. Daddy forcing me to learn Chinese like mad, banning me from the computer and all forms of kpop, probably confiscating my phone, probably taking away all my kpop things. But no matter how much I cry now, my marks aren't gonna change right? I was thought by my parents when I was really young, because I kept losing my things. And I'd cry very time i couldn't find it. And mummy would always tell me "you cry now also no use what! Lost already! You mean the more you cry your things will show up meh? If it worked, I'll cry with you Ohkay? Then you can find your things -mocks fake crying-" that's why I don't get affected so much. Cos I know what's done cannot be undone. I know not to cry over spilt milk. The milk that been split. You can't put it back into the carton ever again. It's like spilling water in a river. Sure, you can always pick up another bucket of water again, but can you get back the exact same bucket of water you had in your basket? No right? So just live with it. Learn to live with it.
And yes, my hole point of creating this blog was cos I was tired of not telling anyone my thoughts and my hands were tired from writing in a diary. I'm too lazy to write anymore. I'm typing. Another reason why I don't like people reading is cos idk why either. I jus don't feel comfortable knowing people can read my thoughts. I don't even know why, but i guess I've been like this since young. I had diaries since young. So many. I bought a diary when I was in p2 but gave up writing cos my hands were damn tired. I finished a 3cm thick diary in p6 but my hand writing was ridiculous then. Although I can still see my thoughts.
Anyways, idk why I even posted this. Nevermind. Bye.
xoxo
Hope™
Ps. I'm really hoping no one I know reads this blog Ohkay.
Idk why I always cry when u read all these kinds of fanfics. Cried like shit when I read The Blogger's Love Letter Ohkay. Anyways, yeah. I was crying so much that there was a big wet spot on my bed cos of my tears and I posted it on instagram. And today I found out that I had failed Chinese. I failed it miserably. 19 marks off. 16/70. Of course I'm sad and of course I know what's coming my way. Daddy forcing me to learn Chinese like mad, banning me from the computer and all forms of kpop, probably confiscating my phone, probably taking away all my kpop things. But no matter how much I cry now, my marks aren't gonna change right? I was thought by my parents when I was really young, because I kept losing my things. And I'd cry very time i couldn't find it. And mummy would always tell me "you cry now also no use what! Lost already! You mean the more you cry your things will show up meh? If it worked, I'll cry with you Ohkay? Then you can find your things -mocks fake crying-" that's why I don't get affected so much. Cos I know what's done cannot be undone. I know not to cry over spilt milk. The milk that been split. You can't put it back into the carton ever again. It's like spilling water in a river. Sure, you can always pick up another bucket of water again, but can you get back the exact same bucket of water you had in your basket? No right? So just live with it. Learn to live with it.
And yes, my hole point of creating this blog was cos I was tired of not telling anyone my thoughts and my hands were tired from writing in a diary. I'm too lazy to write anymore. I'm typing. Another reason why I don't like people reading is cos idk why either. I jus don't feel comfortable knowing people can read my thoughts. I don't even know why, but i guess I've been like this since young. I had diaries since young. So many. I bought a diary when I was in p2 but gave up writing cos my hands were damn tired. I finished a 3cm thick diary in p6 but my hand writing was ridiculous then. Although I can still see my thoughts.
Anyways, idk why I even posted this. Nevermind. Bye.
xoxo
Hope™
Ps. I'm really hoping no one I know reads this blog Ohkay.

Comments
Post a Comment