비
비 means rain doesn't it? Anyways, it's raining cats and dogs now so I'm feeling cold. And I have an ice mili with me. Sigh. I'm not gonna waste it because I should be happy with what I have. Ohkay I think I will rant again. ><
Anyways what I wanna say is don't wallow is self pity. I'm not trying to sound like some noble person. Don't get me wrong. But people are always saying how unlucky they are. Dude, if you have Internet, you have sufficient food on the table every day, COUNT YOURSELF FREAKING LUCKY. Millions or maybe even billions of people around the world barely have enough food to get them through the day. When you ask them if they have Internet, they reply you "what's Internet?" those are the people we should pity. But then again. At least they have a life. What about those that are killed before they can even see how beautiful this world is?
Anyways, my point is, don't think you're so pitiful unless you're the world's most 可怜 person. So yeah bye
xoxo
Hope™
Anyways what I wanna say is don't wallow is self pity. I'm not trying to sound like some noble person. Don't get me wrong. But people are always saying how unlucky they are. Dude, if you have Internet, you have sufficient food on the table every day, COUNT YOURSELF FREAKING LUCKY. Millions or maybe even billions of people around the world barely have enough food to get them through the day. When you ask them if they have Internet, they reply you "what's Internet?" those are the people we should pity. But then again. At least they have a life. What about those that are killed before they can even see how beautiful this world is?
Anyways, my point is, don't think you're so pitiful unless you're the world's most 可怜 person. So yeah bye
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment