Bio):
Sigh... Ohkay anyways, i'm on the bus now. I saw camellia just now but i think she stayed back in school so now i'm being so lonely in the bus ):
Anyways, so yeah, bio marks. WORST.MARKS.EVER. It's so bad it's punishable by law. imo. Haha. Ohkay before i tell you, i'm sure like a thousand and one people will be like HOW THE HELL IS THAT BAD?! Ohkay lemme clarify one thing: when i like a subject, my aim for that subject is full marks. I'm not kidding. When i got 14.5/15 for bio ft last time i was damn upset ohkay. A FREAKING COLOUR AND I COULDVE GOTTEN FULL MARKS OMG D:
So yeah, this time i got 17.5/25. IT'S AN A2. AN A2 OHKAY. I'VE NEVER GOTTEN AN A2 FOR BIO BEFORE. ONLY A1 OHKAY OMG D; and I know I said no matter how much I throw a fit now I can't change my marks but stilll... Urgh. Now for the first time my total science marks is a2 ): and it's a just BARELY hit a2 Ohkay.
Dammit who's the smoker in the bus? Stinks like hell omg. No offense if youre the guy beside me lolx.
Anyways, yeah... Nothing much I guess. Byes. Gonna go read fanfics and try not to die from the air pollution lolx.
안녕!
Hope™
Anyways, so yeah, bio marks. WORST.MARKS.EVER. It's so bad it's punishable by law. imo. Haha. Ohkay before i tell you, i'm sure like a thousand and one people will be like HOW THE HELL IS THAT BAD?! Ohkay lemme clarify one thing: when i like a subject, my aim for that subject is full marks. I'm not kidding. When i got 14.5/15 for bio ft last time i was damn upset ohkay. A FREAKING COLOUR AND I COULDVE GOTTEN FULL MARKS OMG D:
So yeah, this time i got 17.5/25. IT'S AN A2. AN A2 OHKAY. I'VE NEVER GOTTEN AN A2 FOR BIO BEFORE. ONLY A1 OHKAY OMG D; and I know I said no matter how much I throw a fit now I can't change my marks but stilll... Urgh. Now for the first time my total science marks is a2 ): and it's a just BARELY hit a2 Ohkay.
Dammit who's the smoker in the bus? Stinks like hell omg. No offense if youre the guy beside me lolx.
Anyways, yeah... Nothing much I guess. Byes. Gonna go read fanfics and try not to die from the air pollution lolx.
안녕!
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment