I AM.... :')

ohkay i'm telling you, I AM is like the best movie ever ohkay. BEST.MOVIE.EVER. i cried watching it. :P

anyawys, so to celebrate my birthday, i woke up pretty early to go to McDonalds to have breakfast! (:

hehehe i had the breakfast deluxe xD the hashbrown's not here though :\
and it's half eaten cos of forgot to take a pic of it before i ate. :P

and then halfway during breakfast my bro wished me a happy birthday. thanks kor! (: hehe. i think kor's somewhat changing keke. cos he's more talkative now. Pea told me that when EYJJ and him met, he was talking to her alot. and we've been neighbours since we were born. this is the first time he's talked to her. i think. :O and yeah, he's somewhat more polite now i guess (: anyways...

Pepper: Contains Ground Black Pepper
Salt: Contains Salt, Sodium smth.
WOW REALLY?! I THOUGHT PEPPER CONTAINED GLITTER! AND SALT CONTAINED HAIR! :O

keke. that was my reaction. ohkay. the words arent exactly the same but the reaction was similar. i was like ❝oh no... pepper doesnt contain pepper.. it's contains ~~~ (i forgot what i said)❞

then after that went to this army showcase thingy just outside macs. :D and the people there are really nice! (: there was this one booth where you could write your messages to the army people, and i wrote twice :P first time i didnt noe what to write. so i was just like Thanks for protecting Singapore (: then later when i knew what to write, i wrote Hwaiting! Jiayou! (This was upside down. :P) then Gambatte! (i think) 파이팅! 加油!All the best! Haha yeaps. i guess that's what i wrote? then we were looking at the uniforms and stuff, and my mum was telling me how she remembered having to iron the clothes for my uncle. :P and how he always got abrasion from the rough fabric. she was like ❝after you iron, it can literally stand! cos the material was so tough!❞ keke. x) then this caught my attention

hehe the first thing that came to my mind when i saw this guy was Chewbacca. :P ohkay idk how to spell its name since i didnt really watch Star Wars (i used to think it was scary ): ) but looks like rite? :P

then after that we walked around, there was this little game thingy, one of them you get this pouch to put your handphone in while you excercise and the other is a bottle w 5 highlighters! :P hehe. i have like 3 bottles. :P one of them is for my cousin. it's like some simple trivia and when you get all the answers, you get it. :P i got the last one when i was omw to Marina Square. :P

you see? this is what happens when you leave me with a empty cup and a straw. i have a habit of biting/nibbling on straws. :P well, this has obviously been overly exaggerated. :P

then yeah. had to go home quickly. oh yeah. kor didnt join us for this cos he said it was boring. ohkay luh, not v boring. (: then when i went home i guess i was playing com abit. then after that i changed and got ready to leave :D i was wearing my 'is THIS the reality you wanted?!' shirt. the new and improved ver. here's the lousy and not so nice ver: 

as you can see, it's not very nice ): i dun have a pic of the new one so yeah :P

then wells... yeahhhh... :P took to City Hall. and apparently, when i've reached, SERENE JUST LEFT HOME. -.- i think haha. then she was telling me that Eva was alr there, so i just went out. but i couldnt see her so i was calling her and everything. hm. i guess i couldnt recognise her cos she was wearing a tudung. (is that what you call it? the head scarf that malays wear) anyways so yeah, i think Eva came 15 mins early, I came 10 mins early and Serene came on the dot. lolx. the movie started at 2:45 but we were there at 1. lolx. enthu much? :P but yeah. we havent eaten lunch yet. but with the amount i had for breakfast, THAT FILLED ME FOR A REALLY LONG TIME. then yeah, we had like alot of time. LITERALLY ALOT. so i went to collect the tickets first (: so heng siah. cos when you book tickets and collect them, you need to present the credit card that was used to do the booking. IT WAS ONLY ON THE DAY THAT DADDY LEFT FOR TAIWAN THEN I REALISED. luckily he was still waiting for a taxi. :P

I AM. YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I WAS AT THAT MOMENT

THE TICKETS <3

MY TICKET :D

and then after that Eva wanted to buy popcorn...so whatever~ hehe i didnt want popcorn since i brought chips, but we ended up not eating the chips at all ._. COS EVA BOUGHT A LARGE POPCORNNN!!!! hehe it was nice though :D ME LIKEY POPCORN! :D and horh, while buying, i saw this guy wearing the I AM shirt. YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW JEALOUS I WAS OF HIM ;______; and then after that we finally went into the cinema. we went in like the moment it said it was seating. :P so it was pretty empty i guess. and we sat really far back. like REALLY far back. :O i didnt even know how far back was the seat i chose. :P i just knew that the further you sit, the better. cos i've sat at the first row before. AND DO NOT SIT THERE UNLESS YOU WANNA BREAK YOUR NECK. 

this is how far back we were. :O

and this is our group photo! it was really dark, so the flash blinded all of us. :P keke. Eva's closed eyes, Serene's awkward face and my face, half cut out. :P

keke oh yeah! because we had so much time before the movie, Eva went to buy fries from McDonalds. and i really wanted the smoothie but it was so ex. :P then when Eva came back, she gave me a coupon she got, offering the smootie at $2. so i was damn happy. and i heard here whispering to Serene ❝cheapskate❞ :P keke. and i was like HUH? as in i heard her. :P MY SENSE OF HEARING IS NOT THAT BAD OHKAY. :P and here's the smoothie

it's nice! (: but Serene doesnt like it


and ohkay. imma start talking about the movie now... so... if you havent watched I AM and you're gonna watch it and you dont want spoilers, DO NOT READ THE REST OF THIS POST. I REPEAT. DO NOT READ THE REST OF THIS POST.


!!!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!!
-----DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS FOR I AM-----

the moment the SM logo came out, THE WHOLE CINEMA SCREAMED! XD hehe. it's damn nice luh :D and then it started with SNSD :D it was before they went on stage. and Hyoyeon got a shock by the fireworks thingy. xD

and when i say they have to run on stage, THEY REALLY HAVE TO. the moment the lights were off, you could literally hear their high heel shoes on the ground as they were running into position. and just a few seconds after they got into postition, they lights came up! woah! imagine what would've happened if they were a little late. :P

anyways, so yeah, the movie was 2 hours long (: AND MY ARM ALMOST GOT FRACTURED OHKAY. everytime Minho or Kyuhyun came out, Serene would grab my hand very tightly and i'll be there like ❝HAND FRACTURE! HAND FRACTURE! HAND FRACTUREEEE!❞ keke. yeah,. and whenever SHINee or Taemin came out, well, Serene would suffer too. :P 

AND THERE WAS ONE WHERE THE IDOLS WOULD 'WATCH' THEIR AUDITIONS AND DANCE ALONG! OMG THAT WAS DAMN NICE OHKAY! Taemin was up first, and i think it was a greenscreen luh. but his 2005 audition was played there. and Taemin acted as if 2005 Taemin could see him and he was somewhat dancing along with him. OMG SO NICE OHKAY! XD

and then some other guy (i forgot who, mianhe) could dance the exact same dance he did during his audition! :O

and then they showed us trainee life. omg their teachers are damn fierce ohkay! it's like when you sing, you need confidence, and if you dun have it, this is what they'll say ❝i'm not buying it. sing again❞ or stuff like that! and then rappers had to keep reciting tongue twisters! saw Minho doing it! wah. damn scary seh ._. and there was one of Seohyun when she was really young, she had to practice the vocal excercises til she had sore throat! that poor girl! but she said he throat was better because she ate alot of sore throat candies. :P

and her audition clip was damn cute! she was like ❝i love puppies and the piano❞ DAMN CUTE LA. and then they had to watch their own auditions umpteen years back! haha Taemin was up first. Serene got injure because of my spazzing lolx. he was watching it with a smile :') and then there was Hyoyeon. haha she self praise! :P she was like ❝oh! that's not bad!❞ keke. then there were a few that were so embarrassed at their audition clips. :P and they say when you're auditioning, you'll have a camera test. like they take your front view, profile, all this kind of things. and me and Serene were like ❝wah. like prison like that. :P❞ then after alot (it was mostly interviews and performance and stuff.) there was their debut days :') DAMN NICE CAN. SHO SWEET.

their parents were there! and it's like after they came down from the stage, their parents would hug them and everything, wipe away their tears :') then there was this one where they were asking Jonghyun what he wanted to say to his mother. and he was like ❝i wanna say, mom, thank you❞ and he stopped for a while. then he started crying. omg! that made me cry ohkay! well, the tears didnt fall, it was gathered in my eyes though. and then he was like ❝mummy, i love you!❞ while crying. and then Onew came by ❝yah, Jonghyun, why are you crying?❞ and someone behind the camera was like ❝ONEW MADE JONGHYUN CRY!❞ and Onew was stunned. he was like ❝No!! No!! I didn't do anything!!❞ ahahha so precious :') HEHEHHE JINKI! YOU MADE JJONG CRY! HOW COULD YOU! lolx. xD 

and then there was also one on how Amber dealt with nervousness. she'd jump around, run around, stare at the tv, do popping... lolx. xD and someone actually brought a lightstick to the movie! cool! haha it was a SuJu light stick. then there was this really cute fanboy. xD Jessica came out, scream Jessica. Yuri came out, scream Yuri. :P and then when the movie was ending, it ended with The Boys. and he was chanting the fanchants! lolx. oh yeah! got one part they show what SHINee goes through when they're lifted in the air during concerts. apparently, it hurts ): SHINee Oppas, if it hurts, it's ohkay, you dont always have to fly up in the sky (: and Key was like ❝AH? I HAVE TO GO UP THAT HIGH?! cant you just lift me up a little?❞ keke. Key's afraid of heights fyi. and then idk who was complaining that it hurt when they were being lifted up during rehearsal. i felt sad ):

then there was an interview on Ryeowok, like how he felt and everything. and he was like ❝i didnt cry on the day we debut unlike all my other members. because they spent 5 years training for this and i only trained for 2 months. so i felt that i was not in the place to share the emotions with them. but i did cry later. it the bathroom alone❞ and when he was saying that, he started crying. then i think Leeteuk or who (I FORGOT LIAO LA OHKAY) came over and wiped away his tears and was like ❝don't cry, when you cry you dont look nice infront of the camera!❞ OMG THAT MADE ME CRY OHKAY. I WAS SO TOUCHED :') even if i didnt know exactly who they were, i was so so so touched ohkay! he's taking care of his bandmate so well :') 

then after that it ended with SNSD. ;DD then there was sometime last year where they were asking people to send in their dance/vocal covers of the SM Artistes' songs. AND I THINK I SAW CLOUDSTRIFE718'S!!!! :OOOOOOO here's the cover btw:


yeaps. then when they were like so called giving credits to the SM Artistes, they were like 'AND. EXO' WOAH. THE WHOLE CINEMA SCREAMED OHKAY! including me :B keke. at that time, Exo hadnt debuted so there wasnt much footage. :\ and i think the people sitting beside me werent EXOtics. so when everyone was screaming they were covering their ears ._. 

AND CAN YOU BELIEVE SERENE DIDNT KNOW THE DEAR MY FAMILY SONG?! when they were rolling the credits and everything, i was telling her ❝do you recognise this song?❞ and she was like ❝nope. what song izzit?❞ and i was like ❝Dear My Family....❞ HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW OMG. oh yeah, and you know normally in cinemas when the credits are rolling people will leave rite? NO ONE LEFT. haha. xD

oh yah, i just remembered some stuff about the movie that i wanted to share. THERE WAS A VIDEO OF TAEMIN BARE FACED!!! YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH I FANGIRLED OHKAY! XD there was also one where in the waiting room, there were cameras all around. and Taemin went to one! OMG SO CUTE LA CAN. and idk which camera, they were like ❝eh! cover it!❞ and then they threw a towel over the camera ._.

oh yeah, Eva went to the toilet halfway, cos she really needed to pee. :P i needed too. but i was holding it in. FOR LIKE AN HOUR. I ISH NOT MISSING EVEN A SECOND OF MY PRECIOUS SHINee OPPAS OHKAY. wells yeaps, i guess that concludes what i remember of the movie? keke. I WANNA/NEEDA REWATCH IT. 

!!!!!NOTICE!!!!!
-----THE SPOILERS ARE OVER... I THINK-----

then after that after the movie i was rushing around for a toilet. :P AND THEN WE SAW SHINEKOREA! OMG! BANANA MILKKKKKKK!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY OHKAY! THAT WAS SO AMAZING! AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY! first i get to see SM's movie, THEN I GET BANANA MILKKK!!!! XD

IT TASTES DAMN NICE OHKAY XD Serene says it tastes like HL milk. NO LURH. this one has more banana flavour in it. xD then we went to the store next to it to look look see see. then i went back to buy more banana milk. :P and i bought one strawberry milk too! (:

then we went to check out HMV. AND EVA BOUGHT ME AN ALBUM AS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!! :OOOOOOOO YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THANKFUL I AM OF HER NOW OHKAY!! THANK YOU EVA! YOU'RE AMAZING! and it's my first album :') keke. oh no wait, i think we went to HMV first then i went to buy more banana milk. eh. but it was nice luh. xD can you guess what album she bought me? ^^ IT'S MY FAVOURITE SHINee SONG!

THE HELLO ALBUM!!!! XDDDDD hehe. xD it has all my favourite songs ohkay! Hello, Ayo, Ready Or Not... and others luh . they're not my favourite songs but i like them (: too bad Bodyguard isnt in here. ): speaking of which. you had no idea how said i was when i found out SHINee had a japanese ver of SHINee World and Bodyguard. HOW COULD I BE SO SLOW?! ;_______; anyways, yeah, this is the second album repackage (: 

and i found out one thing - i'm extremely protective of my album. NO ONE TOUCH IT. I TELLYA. YOU DO NOT TOUCH LEE XIAN'S ALBUM UNLESS LEE XIAN GIVES YOU THE PERMISSION. ARASSO?! keke. xD now on to my other presents. :P 

Serene's Present (:


this was what was wrapped up. :P according to her, this is only 1/3 of my present. :P she couldnt find the rest. lolx. she said she'll give it to me when she finds it. :P

anyways, the letter read:
ANNYEONG! (:
Hiie Umma, Obasang xP, Miss Siow, Lee Xian, Xiao Xian, Hope, etc. (: Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^w^ Haha... It's both, good news AND bad news... Hmm... I shall tell you the good news first... You are heading over to sweet 15! ^w^v BUT, the bad news is... YOU ARE GETTING OLD! :OMG (i guess it's supposed to be a shocked face and OMG at the same time (: ) SAD LOR! xD Haish... Sorry... I found out that, I CANNOT FIND ALL THE GIFTS I BOUGHT... TT^TT so I decided to write a❝ càn huǐ 信 ❞ LOL! xP Anyways, sorry!! Mianhe... I REALLY CANNOT FIND :'( I STM, as you know me... (I Hope) So, sory! >w< Anyways, Haix... First to age first... Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... Haha... NO OFFENCE ARH x3 Don't hit me! ): I know you're a good person right? (: So don't hit people anymore! (: Hahaha... ANYWAYS, I think hor... you sorta... Really OBSESSED with SHINee. 3... I mean... Yeahm seriously... obsessed... -.- People say something bad about them, or give casual remarks about them, you just laugh it off... But ME, you hit me like siao... WTF?! Anyway... =_='" I just realised... My handwriting... Is far from legible x) I'm awesome... I'm awesome as always (: LOL omg did I just self praise?! Aiyo... Influenced by YOU and my tutor - who always thinks he's handsome... -.- 

Haha... And you know? I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE OR WATCH "I AM" (some arrows) xD LOL Anyway... Haix... If you really going to hit me on that day... I'm really gonna hit you when I spazz again later... -.- You can be the second to try it (: The first was Miss Ong Jia Hui xD I was out at NEX with her, walking around, WHEN WE SEE THIS GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE MINHYUK! :O so i started hitting her... cos she don't want walk pass that shop he was working at, with me, and I was damn sad and angry lor... =_= And... Yeah... My house downstairs, "Buzz" shop there's a guy who looks like Siwan fron Z:EA or wadever so I will walk there everything, see if "Siwan" was there xP Anyways, you are probably scolding me an idiot and crazy now -.- so... Nevermind... I think I nreached the paper end... so... 
Byw~~ Have a blast! ^^ ♡ Serene's Signature

Awh (: thanks Rene (: AND I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH SHINee. :p anyways yeah, little letters like these are awesome (: anyways, so i havent met Sarah yet. so eh. keke. Alisa accidentally bought a SHINee keychain that i alr had and apparently, Clarisse is gonna give me an iPhone cover! :O

she sent me this through Instagram. i replied her, but i think she didnt get it. anyways, when she was asking me to choose i was hoping it was my birthday present but eh, dont think so far. :P so i took it as she was changing her phone covers. ended up, IT REALLY WAS MY PRESENT! :O haha she's giving me (NOT ALL :P) the Hello Kitty with earphones (top left)

but the thing is... ME NO iPHONE 4 ;_________________; Kor has an iPhone 4 cover too but eh... keke. ohkay yeaps. i'll blog about other days tmr kays? it's 1:40 now. so it's pretty late :\ arasso? annyeong! (:

xoxo

Hope™

Comments