fuck health checks
Fuck health checks ohkay fuck them. Cos these idiots called us to go for it at the last lesson. THE LAST FUCKING LESSON. Health check takes like one to two hours -.- and the best part is, they held us so late after lunch. Oh yes, health check is to keep us healthy, BUT WAIT! WE'RE SKIPPING LUNCH! WOW! WAY TO BE HEALTHY BITCHES -.- those fucking people have no lives ohkay. They don't have life doesn't mean we don't have ohkay. And they may have 48 hours but we only have 24 ohkay.
I was so tempted to leave halfway ohkay. Cos I had to do home econs sewing and mummy actually cooked lunch for me. YES. SHE DID. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SHE'S DONE THAT SINCE I FREAKING STARTED SCHOOL WHEN I WAS LIKE 7 OHKAY. OR MAYBE EVEN 4 OR SOMETHING. I was so fucking pissed at them ohkay. And this time mummy even cooked my favourite food.
And so when I was waiting for my turn, I was chatting with my friends. And I was like I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A SHIT IF MY BACKBONE IS SLANTED. OR BENT. OR TWISTED LIKE A TORNADO. OR BROKEN. I HAVE CHIROPRACTIC. THEY CAN FIX IT. FUCKING LET ME GO. While I was complaining to my friends, I made sure it was loud enough for them to hear. And I had to keep stopping halfway cos I was about to cry. Even alisa was there ohkay. And she's register 2. I'm freaking register 32.
Then when those bitches finally let me go, I rushed to the home ec room only to find it close. Fuck. I cried ohkay. Then after that I went to the staffroom to ask if mdm yante can open it for me to sew. YOU BITCHES ARE FUCKING LUCKY MDM YANTE DID OHKAY.
Then yeah, the machine didn't work for awhile. Lolx. Then I changed machine. It didn't work again. Then I realised I didn't on the machine-.-
anyways yeah, i'm in the bus now, ready to go home to mummy's amazing meal ^^
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment