Blogging from phone. Yay

Haha Ohkay so yeah, decided to blog from the iPhone. Neways, so today as usual I woke up at lunch :D And then I went to buy hokkien mee for lunch but the stall was closed): so I bought nasi lemak instead. Omg I fucking hate the auto correct on this phone. Officially turning it off. EVEN NORMAL ACTUAL WORDS IN THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY STILL GO AND AUTO CORRECT FOR ME. Humph :<

Ohkays. Then after that I realized that I didn't eat the donuts mummy bough ytd, Cos I completely forgot about it :p

And then after that just my usual day luh. FINALLY FINISHED ALLTHE MATHS PMP!!!! XD haha Ohkay all except the spheres one. I HAVEN'T EVEN LEARNT THAT OHKAY,

Oh thank God. Jie and Milly(not real name) finally stopped dming each other. Both their accs are in my phone and I'm getting spammed like shit ._.

Ohkays. Neways, then I went for tution. It was fine i guess. Lolx decorated my ruler! So proud of it ^^ then yeah. Natasha ditched me again. Horrible girl :< as you can see in the previous post. Oh yeah, I think she was at her friend's hse?

Then after that bathed then ate dinner while watching kickin it ^^ kor likes It too! cool! Haha he's known for not liking the shows I like. Ohkay wait, he only dislikes the Korean shows that I like :p

Neways yeah, then I wanted To go to the Airport to see SHINee but mummy didn't allow. You had no idea how sad I was Ohkay. I was crying. And then mummy was saying that if I did all my homework most probably i can go. So I went full blast doing it. Then after that I told natasha that I'll stay up all night to do my homework. And she was like what is SHINee to you? Well, SHINee is obviously SHINee to me. Haha oh nononono, their air -.- haha SHINee like oxygen! :p

Anyways yeah, Natasha's not GG alr cos she said they'll be coming by cip so can't see them anyways. So I'm not GG la. Sigh. Then daddy called and I'm pretty sure mummy complained everything to him and i'm pretty sure I'll get a serious and long lecture when daddy comes back -.- Aish. I think so only. Or maybe getting a short scolding. Haha. Ohkay yeah. That's all Imma go now kay? Still have training tmr ):

xoxo

Hope™

Comments