민망 ><"

Oh shit I feel so embarrassed now haha idek why. :p prolly cos Natasha saw my freaking vulgar tweets lolx. I WAS ABOUT TO FREAKING CRY THEN OHKAY.

Eh, I hope she doesn't bring it up in school. Lolx. Ehhhhh so weirddddd. Omg haha, the first time I tweeted vulgar was when it was the exams and I forgot to bring everything. I tweeted that in the morning hoping no one saw that, then clarisse saw it. Then this time I tweeted near school hours do no one should see it rite? ARGGGHHHHH >< this is so embarrassing omg. Whm I tweet vulgarities I always try to make sure no one sees them.

NATASHA HOW DID YOU FIND THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE?! DID YOU STALK ME?! COS I TWEETED ALOT.

Anyways, I'm attaching the pic of her tweets to me. Lolx. The 2nd and 4th one. Hehe the sacarsm of Taemin and his phone. EH! HIS PHONE SCREEN CRACK LIKE MAD LEH. WHAT DID YOU DO TAEMIN? THROW IT AGAINST A BRICK WALL?! Haha cos even when I've dropped my phone + iPhone so many times, It hasn't cracked yet.

Then the next pic is my tweet. YES PEOPLE. THIS IS LEGIT. SIOW LEE XIAN ACTUALLY TWEETED THE WORD FUCK AGAIN. Yes, I noe I use it a lot here, but I don't use it as much in real life and most of my friends have never heard me say it. Actually I think all of my friends have never heard me say it. Lolx

Omgomgomgomg.... Still feel so awkward and embarrassed now >< almost like the time I mistook my kindergarten friend for my nephew because of their same names >< and all other embarrassing moments that shall haunt me for life D;

xoxo

Hope™

Ps. I'm blogging through phone now, so the pics are like gigantic at the bottom ><" time to curl up in a ball in a corner and be so embarrassed!!!!! D:

Comments