Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MUMMY I LOVE YOU!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

Yes, it's a very old family photo. haha dun mind my face can? xP it was taken in 2005. when i went to Korea... when SJ debuted... WHEN I DIDNT KNOW WHO THEY WERE GAHHHH.

ohkay so anyways, abit lazy to talk about yesterday and today, so i'll do that tmr. :P i just wanna talk about Mother's Day (:

woke up super early today. 8 :O and made breakfast for mummy ❤

hehehe mummy likes my scrambled eggs ^^ and the thing beside it is my failed dream catcher.

I tried to make a dream catcher yesterday. TRIED. but i couldnt so i just randomly wrapped the thread around. xP made it until 2 am o.o and i told mummy that we have to like hang it over a sleeping place or smth for it to catch bad dreams (idk about this, i just think it looks pretty :3) and she actually told me to hang it in her room :O

hahahha ohkay yeapsss. baibai~

xoxo

Hope™



Comments