I AM
GAH OMG I AM SEATS ALMOST SOLD OUT LIAO T-T i wanna cry siah! Since I haven't book yet :\
I was screaming and shouting on twitter :p and Megan was trying to like cool me down and Natasha was just telling me how Leck Min was gg w Leck Jie. GAH. WHY DON'T I ACTUALLY HACE A SISTER THAT WILL GO WITH ME?! I COULD CRY ;______;
Nvm. I shall be a loner and go watch it myself. Gonna be the first time doing that, but for SM, ANYTHING. I seriously wanna cry Ohkay. I'm gomna see if Eva can still make it annot. But I think serene cannot. So yeah, wtv la, if they all cannot make it, I'm getting the tickets myself and I'm going alone IDC.
Hope™
Ps. I know I haven't been updating but i've been really busy, sorry about that :\ I'll do my best to update Kays? Fun worry, I will update day by day, I promise not to skip any days (: hehe day by day by SNSD ^^
I was screaming and shouting on twitter :p and Megan was trying to like cool me down and Natasha was just telling me how Leck Min was gg w Leck Jie. GAH. WHY DON'T I ACTUALLY HACE A SISTER THAT WILL GO WITH ME?! I COULD CRY ;______;
Nvm. I shall be a loner and go watch it myself. Gonna be the first time doing that, but for SM, ANYTHING. I seriously wanna cry Ohkay. I'm gomna see if Eva can still make it annot. But I think serene cannot. So yeah, wtv la, if they all cannot make it, I'm getting the tickets myself and I'm going alone IDC.
Hope™
Ps. I know I haven't been updating but i've been really busy, sorry about that :\ I'll do my best to update Kays? Fun worry, I will update day by day, I promise not to skip any days (: hehe day by day by SNSD ^^
Comments
Post a Comment