Dreams

yo 'sup. so yeah. ohkay. um , well, i had cheesecake for breakfast! ^^ i like gave Serene a mouthful or two and she was like ❝can i not have the biscuit at the bottom?❞ LOL picky, picky girl. :p

then after that it was English exam kindda freaky. my summary was fine though (: i hope lolx. had to cancel out 32 words. -.- then some parts were quite hard la.. oh wells, -crosses fingers-. then after that it was uh.. what was it uh? oh yeah, Physics. and Mr Watt was like ❝ask me any questions you have now❞ and then Serene was asking me what questions i had on Physics. and i'm not boasting or anything, BUT I REALLY DONT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. I FREAKING UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING HE TAUGHT OHKAY. AND THE MIRACULOUS PART IS I'VE NEVER BEEN PAYING ATTENTION. :O

then after that it was recess. i wanted to buy drink from the vending machine, but everytime i press grape the bottle didnt drop... -.- so i was a little pissed la, i guess, then i think it was outta stock, so serene was trying and i was like ❝AISH. JUST GET ORANGE LA❞ lolx. yay! it worked~ keke. then after that spent some time in class. Serene kindda had a fight w Alisa and so now we're avoiding her. :\ i'm just the neutral one ohkay. but i do agree, Alisa can be really selfish and sometimes a little cowardly. cowardly like 做贼心虚 that kind of cowardly.

then yeah, it was Lit and Miss Low didnt come!! ^^ then some other teacher, who kindda scares me, Mr Low came. LOL LOW AND LOW. :P anyways, he was letting us watch some vids, and one that really caught my attention was a taiwanese short film about living your dreams. it was like some old people, who used to be motocyclists, and they were really old, lots of sickness, and they decided to cycle again. smth like that. i cried in class. yes i actually freaking cried. thankfully no one payed attention to me ((((:


Dreams
Dreams, what are dreams?
Are dreams what we get when we're asleep?
Or are dreams something that we were meant to live?
Dreams, why do we have dreams?
Is it because it is something natural, and every human has it?
Or is it because it is meant for us to challenge our selves?
Dreams, will we all get to live them?
Will we all one day, stand up, tall and proud, facing that world, proudly declaring, ❝I've lived my dream!❞?
Will we? 
Or are dreams just fictional; something part of our vivid imagination?

LOL MACHAM EMO KIA. but yeah. i just wrote that poem ON THE SPOT ohkay. ON THE FREAKING SPOT. i almost cried too. :\ sorry, when it comes to dreams and people living their dreams, it's like one of my sensitive points. idk why either. :\ mianheyo. 

then after that it was chinese class. IT WAS AWESOME OMG. Ni lao shi kindda gave up teaching and she just let us do whatever we want. xD AWESOME MUCH? XD and me and Serene were like chatting about Kpop! :D Natasha joined in too! it was so fun omg~

then after that it was Maths.-.- omg i really hate miss tay now ohkay. cos actually, today, we were supposed to hand up our art visual journal. and then later miss shiek or smth came to class and said we hand up on fri. -.- and so i was like panicking in the morning cos i didnt noe how to hand it up to her. -_- then i was like relieved, but i was so called banging the book on the table. softly la, but accidentally bang it quite loudly. then Serene was saying smth and i 'slapped' her. very light only la omg. and miss tay was like scolding me, simi sec 2 liao, dunnid to scold me about behaviour, simi mutual respect, SIMI SAI LA. -_- i noe they're like next time must learn how to work well with ppl and whatever shit, and like what must leave good impressions on people.

TELL YOU WHAT, 
WE'LL CROSS THE BRIDGE WHEN WE REACH IT.

I'm seriously sick of all this shit that adults say, what must have planning and whatever sai. ohkay, so tell me, would you rather have a life where you know EVERYTHING that's gonna happen? when you can predict everything? or a life where you have to make decisions on the spot, test your quick reflexes, meet with once-in-a-lifetime situations? OF COURSE THE SECOND ONE RIGHT?! i mean, if you chose the first one, then why did God create mysteries? if He wanted our life to be like that, we'd know our future by now. we'd know why the dinosaurs became extinct. we would know what being inside a blackhole is like. ohkay? SO IF YOU WANT A BORING LIFE. FINE. HAVE FUN. 

and i got so pissed with her i did this in class: (do note that when idw ppl to know what i'm writing, i write it in Korean. like the PRONUNCIATION of it. NOT the actual Korean word...)

and in case you cant see what it says (i think you definitely cant):
I have never been scared of teachers, you dont scare me (:
I may look calm, but i have already killed you in my head thrice (:
I dont give a shit about what you are saying (:
shut the fuck up. get up - Lee Taemin solo in Japan (:
i want school to end quickly (:
I am forever hated by maths teachers :D
I feel like sleeping :D
Maths is fucking boring :D
You think you are so good when you are not :D
Jeom jeom jeom no one gives a shit Miss Tay :P
I just changed black pen! (at that time i was using Qistina's, then i changed to mine) :P
This is so fun! :P
I know right! :P
Gee, I hope no one reads this :P
I is bored to the max :P
Twenty more minute! ^^
You do know that I am not paying attention to you right? ^^
It is so obvious ^^
BITCH! :D ^^ ^^v
Oh my gat. I really miss ra i keu seu ri ping (i forgot what i said) ^^v
You think you are the boss of me?! Like real -.- ^^v
What has her foolscap done to you?! ^^v
BITCH! ^^v
This is so boring -_- ^^v
Get lost ^^v
You think you are always right?! like fucking real! ^^v
Jeom jeom jeom bitch ^^v
When you start to hate someone, everything they do irritates you ^^v
I speak only the truth ^^v
I dont know what is happening ^^v
Hansoom (sigh), adults take things too seriously -.- Be like a teenager! Be carefree! We will cross the bridge when we reach! ^^v
YES OMG I FINALLY FINISHED IT! XD ignore the emoticons. :p i put it there for fun. xD

then after that took bus with Milly (NOT REAL NAME) home. :D and was saboing jie all the way ^^ keke ohkays yeap. then at home, i ate lunch, YOUTUBED :D and then did some work and went for tution. :p then later i chatted w Natasha for like 20 mins outside the tution centre. :p it's fun to chat w her actually :D 

yeaps, then went home, had dinner, use com, realise Running Man was starting in 15 mins, rush to bathe, come out Running Man havent start yet then watched Running Man :D Jessica and Nickhun were inside. :D

oh yeah, because today my phone when haywire, i swapped to the iPhone, which is why i can sabo jie! ^^ the because of that i used like 40++% batt. :P ohkay i gotta go for like 5 mins to brush my teeth thanks to my mum... -.- kays? seeya in 5!

ohkays, i'm back! :D ohkay, so i havent studied science yet. after coming home tmr, i'll have to mug all the way for science le. IDC. I MUST DO WELL FOR SCIENCE. I MUST. cos i like science (: not really physics la, but it's getting more and more interesting :D

ohkay yeaps, i guess that's all le yeah? ohkays, imma go first? ((((: Annyeong, Nan Saranghaeyo!

Saranghe~

Hope™

Comments