You don't say baby jfkakchksjvkekx
Yay! Sherlock Jap version came out le! Serene tell me de. Keke so many lines changed to english... And in the Korean one, Taem sings "soy un Dorito" In jap, HE SHALL SING SMTH SMTH TACO! XD he looks damn nice inside la <3
Oh then got one part rite the Pinaya, sarajeyo. Part, it became smth smth fad out. LOL FADE OUT. Then after that is YOU DON'T SAY BABY JDK IKAK KAKCJSKJXC
XD Ohkay Ohkay i'm lying on the bed now. And before I go, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EYJJ! You're an awesome neighbour and friend <3
Ohkayohkay I needa sleep. Details tmr. LUB u all <3
xoxo
Hope™
Oh then got one part rite the Pinaya, sarajeyo. Part, it became smth smth fad out. LOL FADE OUT. Then after that is YOU DON'T SAY BABY JDK IKAK KAKCJSKJXC
XD Ohkay Ohkay i'm lying on the bed now. And before I go, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EYJJ! You're an awesome neighbour and friend <3
Ohkayohkay I needa sleep. Details tmr. LUB u all <3
xoxo
Hope™
Comments
Post a Comment