XD name tags have arrived
Yay! The name tags are here! I mad SHINee Sherlock and Lee Taemin. Sarah was so amazed by it x) so he wore my blue name tag and for 5 minutes, her name was SHINee Sherlock xD
Serene thinks that the blue looks like Suju's blue. Whatever Serene, whatever x) then I was thinking where I should put my name tags, and Serene was like "AT YOUR BAG LA. then?" but the problem here is that I don't look like a spazzy fan girl, y'know? I'm not like those where you one look can tell is a fan girl le. Sarah says I look like those kind of shy and quiet type, and abit nerdy ._______. LOL SARAH! I'm the furthest thing from nerdy lurh. Omg. While most of my friends will remember the test dates, I just come to school and see everyone studying and i'm like "OH FUCK. THERE'S A TEST TODAY?!" and also, I don't say the f word, even though i've said it like a gazillion times here. I meant as in I sun say it in front of my friends, because again, I don't give the impression of someone that speaks a lot of vulgarities.
Anyways, was damn pissed today when I was gg for msp. Ohkay. So I didnt have lunch today, cos I was rushing to learn Sherlock (there're still some parts I'm unsure of. Just one) so yeah. And I though I'd be able to buy lunch otw to msp. So yeah, but I didn't go msp today. Cos the rain was so fucking heavy omg.
I tried going. But I was alr drenched, so I gave up -______- oh yeah, my class won first in sports day! Oh yeah! ㅋㅋ that was like yesterday's thing. :p speaking about yesterday, IT WAS EPIC MAN.
Ohkay do we were late cos Miss Murniati started late .______. Almost got scolded like mad by mrs tan -.- then Blythe went there herself cos she had DEP. then yeah, it started out pretty boring, but as we were changing, Aqilah and Val copied Jaime and opened our doors. Luckily I blonde a way to prevent it alr ^^
Then Val was the scapegoat. :p I was like strangling her when I got out x) then Aqilah. :p I CAN BE RUTHLESS IF NEEDED. So training started out pretty boring, until we started talking about Chicken, Jie's crush/lover x) anyways, we were all speaking in chi cos on Aqilah didn't understand chi. Surprisingly, Nabilah did! :o she noes like 50% chi! And she's good at it too!
Then we started saying Val was getting married xD and I started yelling Valerie 要结婚了! like super loudly. XD Keke. Then when coach came to teach us, I was like (pointing to Jie) 她明天要结婚了。and coach was like damn shocked. XD then later, cos at some parts, Jie didn't bowl too well, and coach was like "don't think about your marriage..." and we all burst out laughing xD
Aqilah was damn pissed at us thoughout the whole training. XD and I tested them on the if 一is one, 二is two, and 三is three, what is four? They knew leh! Omg! Keke then I had to buy a train ticket ytd Cos I tot I didn't bring my ezlink card. But i did. It was buried deep in my bag :\
Ohkay yeap, I guess that's all, besides, mummy is chasing me off to sleep le. I'm typing from iPhone, so sorry if got any spelling errors.
Annyeong!
Hope™
Serene thinks that the blue looks like Suju's blue. Whatever Serene, whatever x) then I was thinking where I should put my name tags, and Serene was like "AT YOUR BAG LA. then?" but the problem here is that I don't look like a spazzy fan girl, y'know? I'm not like those where you one look can tell is a fan girl le. Sarah says I look like those kind of shy and quiet type, and abit nerdy ._______. LOL SARAH! I'm the furthest thing from nerdy lurh. Omg. While most of my friends will remember the test dates, I just come to school and see everyone studying and i'm like "OH FUCK. THERE'S A TEST TODAY?!" and also, I don't say the f word, even though i've said it like a gazillion times here. I meant as in I sun say it in front of my friends, because again, I don't give the impression of someone that speaks a lot of vulgarities.
Anyways, was damn pissed today when I was gg for msp. Ohkay. So I didnt have lunch today, cos I was rushing to learn Sherlock (there're still some parts I'm unsure of. Just one) so yeah. And I though I'd be able to buy lunch otw to msp. So yeah, but I didn't go msp today. Cos the rain was so fucking heavy omg.
I tried going. But I was alr drenched, so I gave up -______- oh yeah, my class won first in sports day! Oh yeah! ㅋㅋ that was like yesterday's thing. :p speaking about yesterday, IT WAS EPIC MAN.
Ohkay do we were late cos Miss Murniati started late .______. Almost got scolded like mad by mrs tan -.- then Blythe went there herself cos she had DEP. then yeah, it started out pretty boring, but as we were changing, Aqilah and Val copied Jaime and opened our doors. Luckily I blonde a way to prevent it alr ^^
Then Val was the scapegoat. :p I was like strangling her when I got out x) then Aqilah. :p I CAN BE RUTHLESS IF NEEDED. So training started out pretty boring, until we started talking about Chicken, Jie's crush/lover x) anyways, we were all speaking in chi cos on Aqilah didn't understand chi. Surprisingly, Nabilah did! :o she noes like 50% chi! And she's good at it too!
Then we started saying Val was getting married xD and I started yelling Valerie 要结婚了! like super loudly. XD Keke. Then when coach came to teach us, I was like (pointing to Jie) 她明天要结婚了。and coach was like damn shocked. XD then later, cos at some parts, Jie didn't bowl too well, and coach was like "don't think about your marriage..." and we all burst out laughing xD
Aqilah was damn pissed at us thoughout the whole training. XD and I tested them on the if 一is one, 二is two, and 三is three, what is four? They knew leh! Omg! Keke then I had to buy a train ticket ytd Cos I tot I didn't bring my ezlink card. But i did. It was buried deep in my bag :\
Ohkay yeap, I guess that's all, besides, mummy is chasing me off to sleep le. I'm typing from iPhone, so sorry if got any spelling errors.
Annyeong!
Hope™

Comments
Post a Comment